Gaming Deals - SIC

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you can play aggressive if you want, gameplay gonna be more fast pace
The last of us, is too difficult for me. I can't play those need to sneak across enemies de... I prefer to deal with them head on. But u cant do it in lou. Haha

Sent from From Power of LOVE using GAGT

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
metro 2033 redux
everything

free on the Epic Games Store until October 3rd :o

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for those interested in how Steam's rules for sales and discounts.

https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/marketing/discounts
You can run a launch discount, but once your launch discount ends, you cannot run any other discounts for 2 months.

It is not possible to discount your product for 30 days following a price increase.

Discounts cannot be run within 6 weeks of your prior discount, with the exception of Steam-wide seasonal events or other specific Valve-organized sale events.

Discounts for seasonal sale events cannot be run within 30 days of releasing your title or 30 days from when your launch discount ends.

You may not change your price while a promotion is live.

It is not possible to discount a product 100%.

Custom discounts cannot last longer than two weeks, or run for shorter than 1 day.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.