Law Firm Recommendation for Condo Purchase

justlikehoney

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm searching for a cheap and affordable law firm for purchase of condo. Any butties can provide recommendations? Looking at less than 2.5k (which I think is the norm?).

Thanks in advance :)

RMCWMR

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm searching for a cheap and affordable law firm for purchase of condo. Any butties can provide recommendations? Looking at less than 2.5k (which I think is the norm?).

Thanks in advance :)

Don't look for cheap lawfirm. I made that mistake when i was selling one of my condo and transaction always gets stuck coz my lawyers just don't care since they don't make much money. Never follow up never return calls never bother.

cheongking888

Reaction score
Don't look for cheap lawfirm. I made that mistake when i was selling one of my condo and transaction always gets stuck coz my lawyers just don't care since they don't make much money. Never follow up never return calls never bother.

I fully agree. I used one law firm in HDB hub at $2.5k all in. It was a nightmare. No service. Only dealt with secretary and also difficult to get her.

End of the completion, I was penalized by Iras for late payment of stamp fee (because the valuation was higher than purchased price). Since it is only less than $200, I didn't want to spoil my day on completion date.

Anonymity

Reaction score
anyone have $2200 nett all in, include stamp duty and gst, resale condo law firm contact? I need it, pm me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.