Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole is dragging us to relegation.

We have not won an Away game ever since he became permanent. Let that sink in.

Don’t say top 4, or 6. Top half also got problem.

I am not surprised. He had done it done at Cardiff. I expect him to be sacked by end of this month before more points are dropped in away games.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whether u are in the sack camp or want to give Ole more time, it really all depends on when does Ed snaps. he and the board will prove that they don't have the sort of patience they claim to have. 6 windows?

will it be Liverpool again to decide the fate of our manager?

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Bet many people now secretly wished we never sack JM, maybe even Ed. Got to admire him brought us to 2nd and won the Europa Cup.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
United with the current reputation, I doubt Allegri will come, or any good manager will come, maybe only those already 'washed'.

if allegri come, at least teams will find it difficult to score against us as he is good at defensive tactics. it will do good for him if he can bring us to top 4 so i think he will come.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
come on he has not say anything yet but whatever he said is useless just resign

Whatever he had to say would be the same as in the previous games. Not clinical enough, can't score. If you can't score you can't win.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Ole will be sacked within this international break and new mgr be given abit of time before his first game. I’m sick of his positivity when the whole world (of Manchester United) is upside down.

Maybe Phelan caretaker. Allegri comes in.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"we'll work hard and get the quality back."

week in week out "we'll work hard"

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
maybe ole can ask lampard for tips.

lampard seems like doing much better than him.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 points above relegation zone.

After 8 games:
We scored 9 goals.
Tammy Abraham scores 8.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Had we signed Perisic, Toby, and Harry earlier, would we be in this trouble now? If the answer is no, then perhaps sacking the manager isn't the solution anymore?

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no different, is his brother

this guy was having his debut tonight
Which was the one we are linked to?
Fred is totally off the pace... If we have this amt of possession pinning them back I their half, we dont need Fred McTom...

Looking at the options on the bench.. We don't have one that can hold ball high up the pitch.. We have probably Chong who can takes his man on..

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had we signed Perisic, Toby, and Harry earlier, would we be in this trouble now? If the answer is no, then perhaps sacking the manager isn't the solution anymore?

Yes. Probably.

The problem is more deep rooted than merely the manager. We all know that. But this string of abysmal results cannot continue for this club, unless we wanna get relegated.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So what excuses are left?

We got a proper pre season which we won all our games. You can’t say OGS high tempo is too taxing because past few games I haven’t seen ANY of it.

We got rid of players who supposedly didn’t wanna be here. Now LKK Sanchez Smalling must be smiling away.

If you say injuries.. we played much much better than now against PSG that period when we had a similar injury crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.