Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suddenly those whom dissed Jose now deem him like a God wor...

to be honest, i was always wary when we sacked him. Yes he was responsible for the terrible first half of last season, but the board really was a big part of that failure - only Fred and Dalot as signings? WTF man. things seemed to be going up after our Europa and League cup win, followed by a respectable 2nd placed finish in his 2nd season.

didn't help that Zlatan had the injury as we needed someone like him in the dressing room.

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
only way is to remove the Glazers...if not the club is finished

That would be the quickest solution - hopefully with our poor results we get less sponsorship and the next financial review shows that we are not making as much money as we used to. That might get them to sell to someone else who is more willing to spend

It's like what Neville says here in this post match analysis: board is paying the price for all the past mistakes over the years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uNu3qS9o60

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
After 3-4 managers, the problem isn't the managers. It's the CEO and the players.

We can't just keep changing managers expecting miracles. It's insanity.

piclMN1.jpg

I don't see Woodward leaving or kena sacked anytime soon. Its miracle unless united making heavy loss, many sponsor pulling out. In order for them to pull out united must have shitty long run of result.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Suddenly those whom dissed Jose now deem him like a God wor...

It's like this one. Cannot perform cannot win is jitao boo liao. I also boo jose last time.

Now ole cannot win also boo. Then suck back to the previous manager jose.

2020 soon. Cannot have 1980/1990 mindset liao.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but as the tweet said, these set of players should be enough to win our last few games. we aren't even playing top teams. not even saying AZ..i mean, Rochdale?! what excuse do we have for that?
That would be the quickest solution - hopefully with our poor results we get less sponsorship and the next financial review shows that we are not making as much money as we used to. That might get them to sell to someone else who is more willing to spend

It's like what Neville says here in this post match analysis: board is paying the price for all the past mistakes over the years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uNu3qS9o60
GNev's first line. away from home, the team is not set up to win.

Last edited:

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can someone enlighten me what Ole meant?
"If you only walk on sunny days you'll never get to your destination. So we'll have these days, we’ll have these downs. We’ve had a couple of them this year, or three defeats now already. It’s disappointing but we’ll keep on working.

“We know where we want to get to.”

Where is the team heading to exactly? Cant be all 10 players cant excecute a proper pass into the box? I actually dont mind United losing if they at least tried. Not mindless running?

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but as the tweet said, these set of players should be enough to win our last few games. we aren't even playing top teams. not even saying AZ..i mean, Rochdale?! what excuse do we have for that?

GNev's first line. away from home, the team is not set up to win.

combination of everything - it's a compounded problem as everyone is low on confidence, and no one seems to have the confidence to score at all at the moment. Even Maguire missed that chance that he would have buried 99 out of 100 times usually.

Look at the team that played yesterday - bar maguire and DDG, would any of those players be starting for man city, liverpool or arsenal? I don't think that the set of players we started with yesterday is any better than any of the other teams in the league. And this again stems from the years of mismanagement from the board.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After 3-4 managers, the problem isn't the managers. It's the CEO and the players.

We can't just keep changing managers expecting miracles. It's insanity.

piclMN1.jpg

Glazer was around during Fergie time. Woodward was around when United won carling cup, FA cup or Europa league under LVG or Jose.

So this picture also can mean for Ole applying the same tatics over the past 11games over and over hoping it works.

Now he is talking about missing 6players in Chelsea game which may cause the bad run. Even with them, United played the same way for wolves, CP, Soton game? Wat the hell he talking about?

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can someone enlighten me what Ole meant?
"If you only walk on sunny days you'll never get to your destination. So we'll have these days, we’ll have these downs. We’ve had a couple of them this year, or three defeats now already. It’s disappointing but we’ll keep on working.

“We know where we want to get to.”

Where is the team heading to exactly? Cant be all 10 players cant excecute a proper pass into the box? I actually dont mind United losing if they at least tried. Not mindless running?

After every game he would talk like this. Very soon he won't be talking anymore because he will be getting sack soon if the team continues to drop points after every game.

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Glazer was around during Fergie time. Woodward was around when United won carling cup, FA cup or Europa league under LVG or Jose.

So this picture also can mean for Ole applying the same tatics over the past 11games over and over hoping it works.

Now he is talking about missing 6players in Chelsea game which may cause the bad run. Even with them, United played the same way for wolves, CP, Soton game? Wat the hell he talking about?

we really should have won those 3 games though - and the ref was terrible in that CP game where he allowed them to kick Martial the whole game.I don't think we played as badly in those 3 games compared to the games we have seen in the past month.

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
An injury hit squad.

This match proves how important Martial, Lingard, Pogba, Sanchez and Shaw are for the team.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what happen to the guy that said many players had played their last and have no future in this team
out of the lot that left, be it sold or loan, only Smalling was featuring regularly in his team last season. so he only meant 1 guy?
i never liked Mourinho before he was our manager, i liked him during his time here because he was brutally honest about the situation at the club. no sugar coated lies selling fairy tales about this dreamy "United way" "play with kids"

some one has to pay for the mistake of not adding to our midfield and strikers, and we all know it won't be the owners or CEO.
Look at the team that played yesterday - bar maguire and DDG, would any of those players be starting for man city, liverpool or arsenal? I don't think that the set of players we started with yesterday is any better than any of the other teams in the league. And this again stems from the years of mismanagement from the board.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
want to take the risk to give ole a 1.5 season ?

klopp 1st season get his team to 8th place although he is few levels above ole.

to be honest i feel ole is way out of his depth, he got the job because of his legendary ex-player status not because of his managerial capabilities.

Should he left united, he will not get another EPL managerial job.

Wrong, he got the job because CEO think it is the cheapest replacement after paying off so much money to sack MOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.