Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The goal that Newcastle score as whole bunch of United players all in the box and no one outside the box to mark incoming players.

This is midfield player duty but it is absent.

If SAF is now managing with all the fans wanting to sack him in 8 months of being manager then there is no United winning so many trophy.

When SAF sell 4 to 5 players at one goes, he also manage to buy/bring in 4 to 5 players as replacement but what happen now, 4 player out, how many really comes in.

Anyway, the players are down and OGS not able to lift their defeatist mentality up to perform better.

Selling LKK after the transfer is close, I believe is the management fault not the manager. No manager want to sell of a player after the transfer window is closed. IMHO.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wrong, he got the job because CEO think it is the cheapest replacement after paying off so much money to sack MOU.

Which owner will not like the idea of grooming youngsters from the academy ?

:crazy:

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The goal that Newcastle score as whole bunch of United players all in the box and no one outside the box to mark incoming players.

If SAF is now managing with all the fans wanting to sack him in 8 months of being manager then there is no United winning so many trophy.

When SAF sell 4 to 5 players at one goes, he also manage to buy/bring in 4 to 5 players as replacement but what happen now, 4 player out, how many really comes in.

Anyway, the players are down and OGS not able to lift their defeatist mentality up to perform better.

Selling LKK after the transfer is close, I believe is the management fault not the manager. No manager want to sell of a player after the transfer window is closed. IMHO.

But ole said LKK doesn't want to stay and he see no point in keeping players whose heart is not with the team

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
But ole said LKK doesn't want to stay and he see no point in keeping players whose heart is not with the team

After he is sold off. Do you think he will say, "oh, it is the CEO fault for selling LKK" etc.

Coless

Reaction score
want to take the risk to give ole a 1.5 season ?

klopp 1st season get his team to 8th place although he is few levels above ole.

to be honest i feel ole is way out of his depth, he got the job because of his legendary ex-player status not because of his managerial capabilities.

Should he left united, he will not get another EPL managerial job.

Klopp joined pool on oct 2015 and finish 8th. His 1st full season they finished 4th place. Based on the form ogs team from Feb until now, I think most club will have already sack him. You no need genius to see ogs is out of depth. Is a mistake to appoint him. He gotta go and the board must also take some fault. The recruitment has been poor....

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what happen to the guy that said many players had played their last and have no future in this team
out of the lot that left, be it sold or loan, only Smalling was featuring regularly in his team last season. so he only meant 1 guy?
i never liked Mourinho before he was our manager, i liked him during his time here because he was brutally honest about the situation at the club. no sugar coated lies selling fairy tales about this dreamy "United way" "play with kids"

some one has to pay for the mistake of not adding to our midfield and strikers, and we all know it won't be the owners or CEO.

Sanchez, Lukaku, Smalling have all left, Young by right is supposed to be part time only at most. Again this is down to the board not backing the manager - it was glaringly obvious we needed the biggest transfer summer in decades but it was another damp squib with minimal net spend again. I am sure Ole wanted players like Dybala, Eriksen and others to replace the Lukakus, Matics and Lingards of the team.

I agree with what you say about Jose - hence i also wary when he was sacked as i saw the problem was mainly stems from the board

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Klopp joined pool on oct 2015 and finish 8th. His 1st full season they finished 4th place. Based on the form ogs team from Feb until now, I think most club will have already sack him. You no need genius to see ogs is out of depth. Is a mistake to appoint him. He gotta go and the board must also take some fault. The recruitment has been poor....

All along is a mistake to appoint Ole. Many people say No, we need a fresh start, we need a fresh manager, we need a fresh bla bla bla and bla bla bla and he will play the united way.

Yap, now we are here. Mai complain.

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who do we get in if we sack Ole though? Which manager would want to come into this current dire straits and with a board that does not back him?

I would love to see a young, progressive manager like Nagelsmann come in and move us towards more modern football style, but i don't see why he would leave RB Leipzig who are flying high right now. He also only just joined them.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
who do we get in if we sack Ole though? Which manager would want to come into this current dire straits and with a board that does not back him?

I would love to see a young, progressive manager like Nagelsmann come in and move us towards more modern football style, but i don't see why he would leave RB Leipzig who are flying high right now. He also only just joined them.
seriously sack ole? what's the point? it will be the same...the glazers must back the manager ....woody must not touch on transfer .....if not no pt also

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i cannot understand why AP15 was running deeper and deeper without staying in line with his defenders, and kept Jetro Willems onside.
minus the 2 standing in front of DDG, there were 5 players just standing there when the pass was made to Longstaff :s22: u wonder what they do in training all week.

and speaking of training, our squad really so poor that Young is the best we have to take setpieces? how many did he NOT waste just last night alone?

this squad right now needs reinforcements badly in multiple positions.

LKK was destined to be sold right off the bat because he don't want to be here. Ole n LLK had talk it out. but this club only managed to sell him after the window is closed for us, dafug have they been doing all summer to get that replacement. how is that not priority?
did Ole tell them 'its okay, we can rely on Martial Rashford who are hardly consistent and Greenwood who is a fresh young kid' just like how he put it in the media just 2mths ago?
"Anthony and Marcus can carry our attacking threat,"
"If not, we would have signed someone else or kept someone else."
his words, not mine.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He should have left instead of signing a new contract. Deserves to play at a bigger club. :o

paycheck was good hor !!!

and they dun give Ballooon award to goalkeeper....so no difference where he wants to go.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How can u complain about de gea pay

When rashford and martial earn almost the same but contributing much less from the last 5 seasons

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello ... long time no visit this thread (not subscribed lol)

it’s getting very hard to watch my beloved United
honestly, this has got to be the worst of times
i actually wish United to lose
imho Ole hasn’t got what it takes .
the team is a reflection of the manager, and the manager is just as lost as the players out there
also noticed how isolated he is now, actually all the staff are not in cohesion
they don’t seem to be communicating as much (or perhaps i was asleep watching the match lol)
i for one don’t think it’s down to time and players to be added
we’ve been on a downward spiral since the PSG win; ever since we confirmed Ole’s position prematurely
if we are not proactive, we might be sucked and stuck in a relegation battle
once the rot sets in, even this team will struggle to find form to dig themselves out
plus, the new territory syndrome
i don’t think Ole will be around unless a miracle happens (again, just as it did when he took over from Mou)
plus it looks like the players are starting to not play for him

PS : i have not gone thru previous comments ... perhaps i’m only echoing the thoughts of many of you
cheers

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
So ole's interest in sean shortstaff is justified? Shall we overpay for his services in jan? :o

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the team is a reflection of the manager, and the manager is just as lost as the players out there
they don’t seem to be communicating as much (or perhaps i was asleep watching the match lol)
we’ve been on a downward spiral since the PSG win; ever since we confirmed Ole’s position prematurely
once the rot sets in, even this team will struggle to find form to dig themselves out
i don’t think Ole will be around unless a miracle happens (again, just as it did when he took over from Mou)

PS : i have not gone thru previous comments ... perhaps i’m only echoing the thoughts of many of you
cheers

Long time no see Jas korkor

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The players are not playing as a units rather playing as individual. If there is an understanding of how each other play, there will be auto knowledge of where to pass to create chances.

All I see is they want to move the ball slowly into the 6 yards box, by then every player are being marked.

Also how United losely mark the opponent that result in goals. I think there is lack of concentration during the whole games.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

cheers

How to do well when there are no strikers & the players are not scoring? The players may be able to run fast & have possession of the ball more than the opponents. But at the end of the game you win by scoring more goals than your opponent.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe some are right that Ole isn't good enough. But what's the point of sacking him? Who will come? If given a choice, I would keep JM last season and sell those ******* players. JM way, no matter how boring, would bring us the result.

But back then people say boring, rather attack and lose than park bus. Buy old players say no resale value, too expensive blah blah blah. Now you get what you want, young players, Utd way manager, and you tell me this is result-oriented business and Ole must go? You bunch don't go sell prata at Jalan Kayu really waste your talent.

Since we cannot unsack JM, we can only continue to support Ole. The results are bad, but at least the signings are good. Give him more windows and stick with him as long as we don't get relegated. (One Mod here said we are crazy to think we can be relegated, well, not so crazy anymore aye?) Stop thinking we are top 6, or what based on the current team we should be beating who who who. Based on paper City also won't lose 0-2 but they did. Best thing for us is finish outside of top 6 so that we can focus on EPL next season and slowly build the core.

You guys want youngsters, you guys want sack JM, you got them, support them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.