View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 11:54 AM   #8204
Gr3yham3
Supremacy Member

i cannot understand why AP15 was running deeper and deeper without staying in line with his defenders, and kept Jetro Willems onside.
minus the 2 standing in front of DDG, there were 5 players just standing there when the pass was made to Longstaff u wonder what they do in training all week.

and speaking of training, our squad really so poor that Young is the best we have to take setpieces? how many did he NOT waste just last night alone?

this squad right now needs reinforcements badly in multiple positions.

LKK was destined to be sold right off the bat because he don't want to be here. Ole n LLK had talk it out. but this club only managed to sell him after the window is closed for us, dafug have they been doing all summer to get that replacement. how is that not priority?
did Ole tell them 'its okay, we can rely on Martial Rashford who are hardly consistent and Greenwood who is a fresh young kid' just like how he put it in the media just 2mths ago?

his words, not mine.
Ya this is one of the most infuriating things.. why the hell is young our set-piece taker? his corners are terrible and i think the opposition welcomes them as it gives them a good chance to counter attack.. I notice opposing teams always post 2 players upfront even when we have a corner

as for the LKK business, it's the board being stingy arses again la.. trying so hard to save money on Maguire and dragging it out, then trying to save money on not getting a replacement for Lukaku. This has been happening for years now, since ronaldo left.