Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello ... long time no visit this thread (not subscribed lol)

it’s getting very hard to watch my beloved United
honestly, this has got to be the worst of times
i actually wish United to lose
imho Ole hasn’t got what it takes .
the team is a reflection of the manager, and the manager is just as lost as the players out there
also noticed how isolated he is now, actually all the staff are not in cohesion
they don’t seem to be communicating as much (or perhaps i was asleep watching the match lol)
i for one don’t think it’s down to time and players to be added
we’ve been on a downward spiral since the PSG win; ever since we confirmed Ole’s position prematurely
if we are not proactive, we might be sucked and stuck in a relegation battle
once the rot sets in, even this team will struggle to find form to dig themselves out
plus, the new territory syndrome
i don’t think Ole will be around unless a miracle happens (again, just as it did when he took over from Mou)
plus it looks like the players are starting to not play for him

PS : i have not gone thru previous comments ... perhaps i’m only echoing the thoughts of many of you
cheers

hello

fully agreed.. sadly

I never liked it for any of the previous managers to be sacked but OGS is just out of his depth, on top of a very poor club management

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe some are right that Ole isn't good enough. But what's the point of sacking him? Who will come? If given a choice, I would keep JM last season and sell those ******* players. JM way, no matter how boring, would bring us the result.

But back then people say boring, rather attack and lose than park bus. Buy old players say no resale value, too expensive blah blah blah. Now you get what you want, young players, Utd way manager, and you tell me this is result-oriented business and Ole must go? You bunch don't go sell prata at Jalan Kayu really waste your talent.

Since we cannot unsack JM, we can only continue to support Ole. The results are back, but at least the signings are good. Give him more windows and stick with him as long as we don't get relegated. (One Mod here said we are crazy to think we can be relegated, well, not so crazy anymore aye?) Stop thinking we are top 6, or what based on the current team we should be beating who who who. Based on paper City also won't lose 0-2 but they did. Best thing for us is finish outside of top 6 so that we can focus on EPL next season and slowly build the core.

You guys want youngsters, you guys want sack JM, you got them, support them.

:s13::s13::s13:

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i cannot understand why AP15 was running deeper and deeper without staying in line with his defenders, and kept Jetro Willems onside.
minus the 2 standing in front of DDG, there were 5 players just standing there when the pass was made to Longstaff :s22: u wonder what they do in training all week.

and speaking of training, our squad really so poor that Young is the best we have to take setpieces? how many did he NOT waste just last night alone?

this squad right now needs reinforcements badly in multiple positions.

LKK was destined to be sold right off the bat because he don't want to be here. Ole n LLK had talk it out. but this club only managed to sell him after the window is closed for us, dafug have they been doing all summer to get that replacement. how is that not priority?
did Ole tell them 'its okay, we can rely on Martial Rashford who are hardly consistent and Greenwood who is a fresh young kid' just like how he put it in the media just 2mths ago?

his words, not mine.

Ya this is one of the most infuriating things.. why the hell is young our set-piece taker? his corners are terrible and i think the opposition welcomes them as it gives them a good chance to counter attack.. I notice opposing teams always post 2 players upfront even when we have a corner

as for the LKK business, it's the board being stingy arses again la.. trying so hard to save money on Maguire and dragging it out, then trying to save money on not getting a replacement for Lukaku. This has been happening for years now, since ronaldo left.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i cannot understand why AP15 was running deeper and deeper without staying in line with his defenders, and kept Jetro Willems onside.
minus the 2 standing in front of DDG, there were 5 players just standing there when the pass was made to Longstaff :s22: u wonder what they do in training all week.

and speaking of training, our squad really so poor that Young is the best we have to take setpieces? how many did he NOT waste just last night alone?

LKK was destined to be sold right off the bat because he don't want to be here. Ole n LLK had talk it out. but this club only managed to sell him after the window is closed for us, dafug have they been doing all summer to get that replacement. how is that not priority?
did Ole tell them 'its okay, we can rely on Martial Rashford who are hardly consistent and Greenwood who is a fresh young kid' just like how he put it in the media just 2mths ago?

his words, not mine.

Every season you can expect Woodward to mess up in the transfer. Next season I can confidently say the transfer will also be a mess up.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How can u complain about de gea pay

When rashford and martial earn almost the same but contributing much less from the last 5 seasons

:crazy:

DDG weekly new salary is almost 375k pound.

Rashord is getting 250K

Pogba is getting 290K

Martial is getting 250K

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

his words, not mine.

If Ole said he is happy with Martial & Rashford.....and the likes of Greenwood will be stepping in too... who is Woody to say otherwise....

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Rashord is getting 250K

Pogba is getting 290K

Martial is getting 250K

Out of this 4 players i guess only DDG proved himself.saving United ass for past season. The rest? What Rashy done to deserve the raise? Lol Martial? Omg

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Rashord is getting 250K

Pogba is getting 290K

Martial is getting 250K

I only feel DDG earn his keep as for the rest, they really need to work harder to earn their keep.

Yesterday game, Rashford not his usual self as he is kind of static, hardly make runs to anticipate where the ball is going to give him a chance to score goal.

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Meanwhile conte's inter couldn't beat juve at home. Dybala scored a nice goal.
Does sarri still want to get rid of him?

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Out of this 4 players i guess only DDG proved himself.saving United ass for past season. The rest? What Rashy done to deserve the raise? Lol Martial? Omg

Under SAF and Gills management, players only get their pay rise after a very good performance for the whole season. Now it is how popular the player is to the media then they get the raise regardless of performance on the field.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that IS his usual self when playing as a main striker
I only feel DDG earn his keep as for the rest, they really need to work harder to earn their keep.

Yesterday game, Rashford not his usual self as he is kind of static, hardly make runs to anticipate where the ball is going to give him a chance to score goal.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who is Woody when he said otherwise to van Gaal, and Mourinho.

he suddenly is nobody when its Ole?
If Ole said he is happy with Martial & Rashford.....and the likes of Greenwood will be stepping in too... who is Woody to say otherwise....

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the board were the ones that broke the wage structure when they gave Rooney that crazy pay rise after Fergie left
and since then it has spun out of control to the recent Sanchez salary

its not the agents' fault to ask for more than usual since the club already shown that their upper limit is 400k for a new player, those recontracting that are in the 100k range definitely can ask for more.

Rashord is getting 250K

Pogba is getting 290K

Martial is getting 250K

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Rashord is getting 250K

Pogba is getting 290K

Martial is getting 250K

DDG went into a slump when he felt his paycheck wasnt good enough...

The RPM combination is paid almost close to a million pound per weeek...
but they are not really driving the fans wild with their performance.

For me, Jose will still have to go... but if the board didnt address the issue why the club went into downward spiral after giving Ole the contract... the same issue will repeat... 4-0 on day one.... and now just spiral downward again.. almost a free fall.

and dun every talk about Ferige first 3 or 4 years... it has no bearing in today context... but the football was at least entertaining back then....thought the points werent coming in. .... I had ever said Ole might not survived till till Christmas after the slump towards end of last season...and it might really happen....

i am OK with defeat or draw.... but I cant tolerate if the team appeared to be playing sunday football week in week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.