Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who is Woody when he said otherwise to van Gaal, and Mourinho.

he suddenly is nobody when its Ole?

More like Ole has no choice but to say that .. to say anything else is to drop the confidence level of said players even more. I am sure Ole wanted more attacking quality like Dybala/Eriksen/Bruno.. but like you said, if managers like LvG and Jose cannot get woodward to change his ways, Ole has no chance in hell to do the same.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the board were the ones that broke the wage structure when they gave Rooney that crazy pay rise after Fergie left
and since then it has spun out of control to the recent Sanchez salary

its not the agents' fault to ask for more than usual since the club already shown that their upper limit is 400k for a new player, those recontracting that are in the 100k range definitely can ask for more.

so it has become No mgr is above the club instead of No player...

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually the best thing to happen now is to sack Ole and bring back JM. There is no one else out there will want this job.

See, want flip prata I also can. :D:D

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More like Ole has no choice but to say that .. to say anything else is to drop the confidence level of said players even more. I am sure Ole wanted more attacking quality like Dybala/Eriksen/Bruno.. but like you said, if managers like LvG and Jose cannot get woodward to change his ways, Ole has no chance in hell to do the same.

Woody is no football genius while Gaal and his student Jose are no angels too...

So Ole is trying to play nice guys... by deflecting the blames on the players and his tactics.

Less than 10 games into the season, the mgr is already on the drip....

very sad situation.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recently on sky sports they asked what he is looking for in his next job

he mentioned something about asking more specific about the vision the club has etc and not be naive like before, a dig at United's board i guess. trying to find that interview

Actually the best thing to happen now is to sack Ole and bring back JM. There is no one else out there will want this job.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nowaday no mgr will resign.... all will leave on mutual consent or officially fired... but both type of departure will receive a good payout.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jose will only go to club where the BIG cheque book is always used....
so no reason for him to return... he will get an equally well paid job in poking funs/comments on Woody and his masters as a pundit with Sky or other major station.... still cant shake leg and laugh about it.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
recently on sky sports they asked what he is looking for in his next job

he mentioned something about asking more specific about the vision the club has etc and not be naive like before, a dig at United's board i guess. trying to find that interview

Ok what, result-oriented business, JM can sure bring result. And the whole world know Ed is naive. Still remember how he wasted 2 million by delaying signing Fellaini for few days. Yet, Ed managed to outdo himself, wasting maybe 20 million by delaying signing Harry. So JM just need to tell Ed dont f around this time and give him what he wants.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Having been in HK last week..and seeing the difference between my previous trip in late Jan and now.... i just can not understand the logic of what is happening now.

It was so enjoyable back then....but now... sigh...

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wrong, he got the job because CEO think it is the cheapest replacement after paying off so much money to sack MOU.

if that the case hire and sack me.

me only want 100k pounds for compensation cheap cheap. :s13::s13::s13:

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh Neymar is just staying few blocks away from my office....

The Brazil team is in town....

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
All along is a mistake to appoint Ole. Many people say No, we need a fresh start, we need a fresh manager, we need a fresh bla bla bla and bla bla bla and he will play the united way.

Yap, now we are here. Mai complain.

I don't see our style now is the united way, in fact is no style. no philosophy.

who do we get in if we sack Ole though? Which manager would want to come into this current dire straits and with a board that does not back him?

I would love to see a young, progressive manager like Nagelsmann come in and move us towards more modern football style, but i don't see why he would leave RB Leipzig who are flying high right now. He also only just joined them.

no idea. arsene wenger ? allegri ? whoever come in after Ole is a short term manager.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We also have fan here say Ed always sign BIG cheque book wor, say club spent millions and millions to support manager, no kidding.

There is a difference between being a carrot head and getting a good player for the correct amt of money.

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bcoz we fear the threat of them wanting to leave and letting their contracts run out and going on a free
Martial under JM 0
under Ole hero !
🤣🤣🤣

Under SAF and Gills management, players only get their pay rise after a very good performance for the whole season. Now it is how popular the player is to the media then they get the raise regardless of performance on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.