Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole also not long term, at least in the eyes of the board
cheap to hire, cheap to fire
any time can take the fall, no need 20mil
no idea. arsene wenger ? allegri ? whoever come in after Ole is a short term manager.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Having been in HK last week..and seeing the difference between my previous trip in late Jan and now.... i just can not understand the logic of what is happening now.

It was so enjoyable back then....but now... sigh...

the extradition bill dragged for too long,

initially is peaceful protest, then turn into violence.

Do they really need to destroy public property and set things on fire

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone not playing these days is a hero

he hasn't played long enough to show if he can be consistent or just like before, blow hot n cold
bcoz we fear the threat of them wanting to leave and letting their contracts run out and going on a free
Martial under JM 0
under Ole hero !
🤣🤣🤣

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
plus he’s a yes man !
he’ll never have anything bad to say of the board not Ed ... at least not until he’s been sacked 🤣

Ole also not long term, at least in the eyes of the board
cheap to hire, cheap to fire
any time can take the fall, no need 20mil

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't see our style now is the united way, in fact is no style. no philosophy.

no idea. arsene wenger ? allegri ? whoever come in after Ole is a short term manager.

Jose was supposed to be short term guy to bring the club back to some glory or silverware after Ah Gaal's reign..... but the board didnt agree to his shopping list.... he left without finishing his "project"... yeah so quite short term.

Ole is inexperience in handling a big kitchen... even with expensive raw ingredient...whatever he cooks and serve will not please many pple.... and aka no result.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
There is a difference between being a carrot head and getting a good player for the correct amt of money.

I've been saying Ed and the Board are our root problem for the longest time. I've been ridiculed every time I said that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok what, result-oriented business, JM can sure bring result. And the whole world know Ed is naive. Still remember how he wasted 2 million by delaying signing Fellaini for few days. Yet, Ed managed to outdo himself, wasting maybe 20 million by delaying signing Harry. So JM just need to tell Ed dont f around this time and give him what he wants.

think the only way jose or any other top manager will want to take over is if they have clause in contract saying that woodward should not feck around with transfer business and just netspend 150m - 200m at least per summer.. it's a lot of money, but honestly, we need to do so. We cannot just continue net spending around 70m a year and expect miracles to happen.

Even a top, top manager like Pep spent that amount to get City where they are now, and that was with a team that had better foundations than what we have now. As for Klopp, I know liverpool are flying high right now, but I don't see how they can sustain the success for so long with their small squad. They have been very very very lucky in terms of injuries and decisions over the past year.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the extradition bill dragged for too long,

initially is peaceful protest, then turn into violence.

Do they really need to destroy public property and set things on fire

One of their 5 requirements is what you mention can not be called a "riot"...

they were literally throwing debris on the MTR track to stop it from moving...
and destroyed the partition door the moment the train door was opened with pple still inside....

any biz who is related to mainland or dare to say this protest is bad will be wacked...

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
allegri is taking english lessons
he doesn’t mind the United job
he doesn’t mind if there’s no Europa League qualification also

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Not sure how he can change the club

Consider that we just recontract Rashford and martial..Even if the new manager dun rate them also hard to get rid of them...

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've been saying Ed and the Board are our root problem for the longest time. I've been ridiculed every time I said that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a lot of i say you say...
but I dun think the Glazer will really care who Woody bought...
they will just want to know how much was spent...

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so many people want ole out.

I think the person out should be ed woodward.

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Allegri is another pragmatic manager, similar to Jose though less abrasive I would say. He wont might the job and the lack of European games, but I am sure that he will mind if woodward and the board are still unwilling to spend the money again.

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
at least there might be hope of the new manager effect taking place, just as it did with Ole

our biggest problematic area is not the front but the midfield as most of us would already have known by now
has been since JM time and way before him

Not sure how he can change the club

Consider that we just recontract Rashford and martial..Even if the new manager dun rate them also hard to get rid of them...

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
IF we can get Ed and Board to spend money, isn't it easier for JM to be successful than anyone else? He already knows what needs to happen, which players can keep and which must go. He doesn't need time to get familiar with the team.

Anyway, this just won't happen - not about JM coming back, but about Ed spending what is needed.

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wonder what pogba,de gea and maguire thinks now

pogba unlikely to stick with the team till it rebuilds

de gea and maguire maybe LL cause just signed

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok what, result-oriented business, JM can sure bring result. And the whole world know Ed is naive. Still remember how he wasted 2 million by delaying signing Fellaini for few days. Yet, Ed managed to outdo himself, wasting maybe 20 million by delaying signing Harry. So JM just need to tell Ed dont f around this time and give him what he wants.

this is funny

Ed has been ***** around for a long time

:s13:

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

We are in the same group bro

But last season people were adamant we didn't need Maguire and sacking Jose was the right thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.