Visa to Australia

apengrg

Reaction score
Thanks to Kangerookang & Rachel for the kind assistance. Very prompt and efficient service. Thumbs up!

ironut

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just applied for 3 Visas near midnight.

Issued in about 15 mins! Awesome and fast service.

Thanks Kangaroo Kang and Jasmine for such a great lobang
:)

Merkava

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm planning to take SQ to Wellington but will transit in Melbourne for approx 1~2hrs, and it will be the same flight#

Do I need to apply for Transit Visa?

Thanks.

ohmyglob

Reaction score
If I still have an Australian visa that expires end October due to a trip last year, and I am going on a trip this year in Nov/Dec, should I apply now or after expiry?

If I can apply now, do I get an extension (i.e. until Oct 2020) or would the 1 year start now (i.e. Sept 2020)?

I’m on the same boat. My ETA from the last trip in July 2019 will expire in March 2020 but I have a trip in June 2020. I should have paid for the ETA as late as possible...

The ETA is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase not the expiry of the previous ETA

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
I should have paid for the ETA as late as possible.

I'm waiting to see the post where someone left the ETA till as late as possible and then get hit by a delay - and couldn't travel as a result. It costs less than $10 each for most of us here...

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting to see the post where someone left the ETA till as late as possible and then get hit by a delay - and couldn't travel as a result. It costs less than $10 each for most of us here...

They would still be able to travel.. you just have to pay at the airport.. my friend was caught out once and he paid $90 i think for the ETA

yuanzhe

Reaction score
They would still be able to travel.. you just have to pay at the airport.. my friend was caught out once and he paid $90 i think for the ETA

Wow, that's really exp comparing to $20 per head normally. Imagine u have a family of 4 :eek:

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!!! How are you guys getting your ETAs done? Self-service on aussie immigration website ($20), or through Ms Kangeroo?

AL22DA

Reaction score
Hi guys!!! How are you guys getting your ETAs done? Self-service on aussie immigration website ($20), or through Ms Kangeroo?

I'm heading there in about one month time, i will be applying via Kangaroo Kang after so many of the gurus here highly recommend their svcs ! & definitely cheaper than self-svc on Aussie immigration site =:p

Awesom Andy

Reaction score

Approval is instant most of the time, but I have seen cases where it would not return an instant approval. If this happens when you're at the airport, you won't be going anywhere.

ssian84

Master Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much Rachel, Jasmine and the team. Goodwill from you guys. All the best and great things to flourish! Spread the love around.

RAKSL38

Reaction score
Read the reviews here that Kangaroo Kang's service is fast.
I sent a visa application to Kangaroo Kang yesterday morning. Until now still no reply.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Read the reviews here that Kangaroo Kang's service is fast.
I sent a visa application to Kangaroo Kang yesterday morning. Until now still no reply.

Resend them another email. I send them on Monday and no reply from them. I forward the email to them again last night and they got it done in 15mins.

Maybe just happen to miss out or somehow email did not went through to them but did not bounce back too.

Credit to Jasmine and Rachel. Really like what bro said in here. Fast and efficient and I was given 2 free visa too.

RAKSL38

Reaction score
Resend them another email. I send them on Monday and no reply from them. I forward the email to them again last night and they got it done in 15mins.

Maybe just happen to miss out or somehow email did not went through to them but did not bounce back too.

Credit to Jasmine and Rachel. Really like what bro said in here. Fast and efficient and I was given 2 free visa too.

I resend today. Got approved within 1 hour. Thanks.

esandwich

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks kangaroos kang. sent yest morning and all 4 ETAs approved within an hour.

Thanks for the help ladies!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.