Requesting mods help

Reaction score
Please investigate this account https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/users/214291/
for stirring race using news threads:

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...te-while-bail-molesting-9yo-girl-6125071.html

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...lygamy-can-%91good-harmonious%92-6125192.html

He has only one motive: to stir and invite insults on a target race/religion using news, not to inform or stir debate, not to call them out for polygamy alone, but outright to invite insults on them.

If he were not particular about race/religion, Chinese, Indians and plenty others have had instances of polygamy. Recent cases almost all sexual fiends were chinese males. Look at who he chooses to target instead.

It shows you where his purposes really are

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lol. Don’t be sore and sensitive.

I don’t only have threads on one particular race and religion.

I can’t help it if you choose to be myopic and see things through your tinted lens to play victim card.

Grow up.

ibcatisbetter = ExtremeGrunting123

Please look into this and ban.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I can’t help it if you choose to be myopic and see things through your tinted lens to play victim card.

Grow up.

And you think people can't see through your intentions? You don't only have threads on one particular race and religion? You certainly have plenty of threads and posts on one particular race and religion.

It's you who has the tinted lens. Look at your selectiveness. Obvious to everyone with common sense.

If you think you did nothing wrong, why are YOU here in my thread playing the victim card?

Look around you, kiddo. Doesn't seem like your mates are trolling as freely. Some of them are even lying low. Why don't you be good and learn from them.

Reaction score
Please check and ban this clone account ExtremeGrunting123 = IBcatisbetter.

Repeating his antics that got him banned as IBcatisbetter.

Reaction score
Please check and infract PatrickTheStarFish. He obviously did not learn the previous time why racial baiting and stirring and just NOT ON for a public forum like ours.

sayang_ol

Banned
Reaction score

Grow up.

ibcatisbetter = ExtremeGrunting123=panda abuse.

they keep spamming the same link over and over again. panda abuse only got active after extremegrunting got banned. and in turn extreme grunting after incatisbetter got banned. then he will wait for his infraction count to lesser before switching back old account. posting pattern exactly same, keep using deframatory terms like cina, and quote isd on everyone that don't agree with him.

Always create threads in feedback sections with the aim of banning those who dont share same views as him on islamic issues.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/online-services-basic-membership-support-feedback-46/extending-olive-branch-admins-5529250.html

Why is this allowed?
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...46/extending-olive-branch-admins-5529250.html

Formerly using: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/users/464695/

Banned. But now using https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/users/685562/

Is this fair? Can everyone who has been banned extend an olive branch?

The incense causes your brain to feel lower self-esteem?

https://webcache.googleusercontent....hina-6061481-4.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=id
ibcatisbetter
Chinese low self-esteem? Need to show support for a country he’s not even a citizen of to up his self-esteem and racial pride.

Last edited:

sayang_ol

Banned
Reaction score
https://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/users/759429/

a clone of ibcatisbetter, please add in points to the original account below for attempting to circumvent the ban.

https://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/users/651052/

Proof, stark similarity in their postings and thread of interest.

Tendency to label people he dont like a 'species' and obsession with crowded island.

Who's been going around stirring racism, playing up your vile stereotypes of other races?

And better yet, getting all butthurt when stereotypes are played against your species?

Better not, if it's Chinese Indon, they will complain racism.

Oh wait..... I see our EDMW's specimen has arrived.

Wah... a racist who can’t open eyes properly demand answer?

What do you think of 阿城? A perfect specimen of his failed species?

https://webcache.googleusercontent....&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=id&client=firefox-b-d
Because... they are unlike an Indon who likes to repeat China news?

The best cure for such an Indon is to send him back to his crowded town in Indonesia.

Bad enough that this was a bait post in question.

Worse if some foreigner thinks its a right for forummers to racially taunt. And that right is for some people in the forum.

Go back home to your dear overcrowded island hone,so you can give yourself more reasons for your imaginary century.

Reaction score
And here’s someone who probably will never learn his lesson:

sayang_ol said:
Hullo there, it's me sayang. Im back since I just transit sg en route to another nation and bought a card from 7-11.

Sincerely hope the admins will give me a second chance to join back into the edmw forum. I could have choosen another nickname and continue posting as a new user, but it isnt my style to do things cowardly.

I rather let you admins know who I really am in hope of reconciling past differences.

Warm Regards,

sayang

And I suppose to date he’s been the only one given a chance like that. Looks like their experiment failed big time.

sayang_ol

Banned
Reaction score
And here’s someone who probably will never learn his lesson:

And I suppose to date he’s been the only one given a chance like that. Looks like their experiment failed big time.

That is up to the moderation team to decide not you. Likewise, I offer what i can find, the admins will have the final say.

But really, an outofnowhere july and august 2018 accounts having a link that is no longer directly available in feedback section ? Previously only ibcatisbetter is spamming it. I dont think that is mere coincidence. One may use separate phones with different IP, but posting styles reveal everything.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That is up to the moderation team to decide not you. Likewise, I offer what i can find, the admins will have the final say.

But really, an outofnowhere july and august 2018 accounts having a link that is no longer directly available in feedback section ? Previously only ibcatisbetter is spamming it. I dont think that is mere coincidence. One may use separate phones with different IP, but posting styles reveal everything.

Bend the rules, that they drafted themselves? So you can come back and continue with your usual behviour?

Worth it or not? For you worth it la. For mods? I doubt it. Especially with your kind:

yabadabadoooooo

reg1stermee

They know who made those.

sayang_ol

Banned
Reaction score
Again displaying more and more specific phrase previously only used by ibcatisbetter.

I rest my case here hoping admins will shed some lights on the matter.

Bend the rules, that they drafted themselves? So you can come back and continue with your usual behviour?

Worth it or not? For you worth it la. For mods? I doubt it. Especially with your kind:

yabadabadoooooo

reg1stermee

They know who made those.

You order people comment on thread title? People don’t want to give in to your petty racism then you scold people gutless. Go Malaysia or stay Singapore people still laugh at your kind.

Worrying? This is joy and happiness for your kind no?

I was referring to the butthurt hypocritical racists here.

Happy to start racist threads or posts, but see a racist vid against your kind, balls on fire already.

Why? No balls to face those who "ching chong" at your kind?

Reaction score
Again displaying more and more specific phrase previously only used by ibcatisbetter.

I rest my case here hoping admins will shed some lights on the matter.

And on that note lots of anti-CCP and anti-China all using the same phrases and the same words.

Heck! They are even using the same letters from the same alphabet!! WOW!!

Better execute them to appease this (albeit annoying) god of chinese wrath Sayang. It would probably mean 80% of this forum disappeared. But well worth it to appease him right?

sayang_ol

Banned
Reaction score
And on that note lots of anti-CCP and anti-China all using the same phrases and the same words.

Better execute them to appease this (albeit annoying) god of chinese wrath Sayang. It would probably mean 80% of this forum disappeared. But well worth it to appease him right?

Not really. Only those 3 accounts display same posting style, frequent report threads in feedback sections, similar threads of interests, and account creation dates also match when ibcat account is/was banned. Beside, I am not only the only one to realise you are running clones, more than half a dozen users have already noticed you.

See, that is the difference between me and you ibcatisbetter. I dont have to hide behind clone when replying to anyone. You on the other hand ? Thats why you will always remain pathetic.

Last edited:

fortunehunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you are ibcatisbetter the racist clone?
i heard alot of this racist guy before i join this forum, he well known racist towards JHK chinese, indo chinese and of cause singaporean chinese.

Reaction score
You probably haven’t heard of racism towards malays and indians then. Willfully selective, or by sheer chance you are never here when the racist posts and threads appear, you know very well.

Well, take it from me: it exists here. Look at the complaint in my first post. Look at the regular number of threads created out of negative news of their target race. As if nothing bad happens with the race of these racists.

What do they do with these threads? Bash their targets with ugly ugly stereotypes.

Lately, there have been less of these. Perhaps mods have been doing job. Or the racists got “humji”. Either way you should take a hint and get with the program.

fortunehunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes there are insult towards the malays, chinese and india in this forum.
Since i am a chinese, i need to stand up for my race.

If someone insult my race, religion or my parents i need to stand up and fight back and i will mind my own business if they insult others?
Since you are a malay and muslim, i can understand you will stand up and fight for your kind, that i fully support.

racism must be start from somewhere? Racism is dangerous and we are surrounded north and south.

You probably haven’t heard of racism towards malays and indians then. Willfully selective, or by sheer chance you are never here when the racist posts and threads appear, you know very well.

Well, take it from me: it exists here. Look at the complaint in my first post. Look at the regular number of threads created out of negative news of their target race. As if nothing bad happens with the race of these racists.

What do they do with these threads? Bash their targets with ugly ugly stereotypes.

Lately, there have been less of these. Perhaps mods have been doing job. Or the racists got “humji”. Either way you should take a hint and get with the program.

Reaction score
I am Chinese, I admit. I am not malay nor indian nor muslim.

And the racism in this forum is heavily slanted against malays and indians. I dare you to refute that.

fortunehunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am Chinese, I admit. I am not malay nor indian nor muslim.

And the racism in this forum is heavily slanted against malays and indians. I dare you to refute that.

As mention i am chinese, i stand for my race.
Anyone who insult my race i will defend of cause.

Also if anyone insult malay, indians, pinoy, vietnamese, thais, boyanese, japanese, korean, tamil, hindu, buddhist, christian, protestant, sin tua, Taoist, Buddhist you can report as well.

I do agree this forum is heavily slanted against some race and religion, since this forum cosist of 95% chinese, no way to denied.
In malaysia / indonesia malay are the majority, are they racist? you should know your self who is the most racist in south east asia.
This forum is not that bad, if compare to malaysia and indonesia.

Below photo speak a thousand words towards racsim and unfair treatment.

CINA_BABI.jpg

a3482ea9-b963-4178-b081-8e21fb3844e9.jpg_1506267669.jpg

protes-icerd-bernama.jpg

Last edited:

fortunehunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rest my case here, let mod to decide.
Continue with my makan and tour post is better.

Sent from Food, Travel, Sleep And Repeat using GAGT

Reaction score
Nice try hijacking my thread, other parties. Fortunehunter, you got a grouse against racists, feel free start thread and discuss in edmw.

If not, butt off. This is a feedback thread about a complaint. Not for you to continue a race debate here.

In case people “forget” what this was about:

Please investigate this account https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/users/214291/
for stirring race using news threads:

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...te-while-bail-molesting-9yo-girl-6125071.html

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...lygamy-can-%91good-harmonious%92-6125192.html

He has only one motive: to stir and invite insults on a target race/religion using news, not to inform or stir debate, not to call them out for polygamy alone, but outright to invite insults on them.

If he were not particular about race/religion, Chinese, Indians and plenty others have had instances of polygamy. Recent cases almost all sexual fiends were chinese males. Look at who he chooses to target instead.

It shows you where his purposes really are

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.