Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what kind of offside line is he trying to maintain? he is so far behind Rojo :s22:

SRqDzc4.jpg

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
United ground worth a lot of money if converted to commercial building. So if United went brankrupt, the money owe is to the owner and therefore they can sell the ground and rebuild it to be a commercial complex.

grynove

Reaction score
dont know whats wrong with this team already. saw the recent 2 matches. really no mood to play for all. except daniel james and mc t. the rest like headless chicken run around.

i kinda agree. there must be a virus inside the locker room. even changing manager wont make a difference now.

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shockingly, we were never after Bruno !

it's simple math - we lost Herrera and did not replace him, while Matic has regressed tremendously and Fred has not started his engine at all. It was clear we needed at least 1 more quality midfielder who could either screen the defence or help dictate play when we have the ball.

Attacking wise is worse as we lost Lukaku and Sanchez, while relying on players who have not scored 20 goals in a season as our main strikers. To add to that, we have no AM or no.10 at all, with only Lingard and Mata for that role.

So now we cannot play 433 since we do not have enough quality in midfield to play 3 in the middle, while we also cannot play 4231 well as we we have lead striker to hold up the ball and snap up chances in the box, and we do not have a no.10 who can link up the play.

All the players we were after like Dybala, Eriksen, Bruno - they would have helped a ton in playing a 433 or 4231

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woody should stick to the commercial side of the business.

but if the result is not coming in.... he will run out of job too.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we'll find ourselves in a situation where we didn't play to the whistle.
den can really say DDG's fault :s13:
anyway, he was played onside thanks to AP15. have no idea why he stayed on the same line as an attacker instead of his fellow teammate:s22:
If DDG play act and looked at that blonde striker on his left... Will VAR flag for offside?

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if he go now means only allegri will come. no other good manager to take over.

Now who come oso no use
Something must have been terribly wrong behind board I dunno

Look at Chelsea's Abraham and Mount first season, how well they clicked and played
Before this season, I oso dunno who they are
Our front players aside James have been playing together so quite sometime yet they played like they are debut strangers

runforyourlife

Reaction score
anyway, he was played onside thanks to AP15. have no idea why he stayed on the same line as an attacker instead of his fellow teammate:s22:

It too happened in e previous game where Maguire have no idea where he is and played someone onside.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Woody should stick to the commercial side of the business.

but if the result is not coming in.... he will run out of job too.

unless he so godly still manage to rake in many big big sponsors despite United having a run of poor results, hovering above relegation zone.

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

he wasn't even supposed to be there in the first place, if we had a better set piece taker so that Young would not have to give the ball away from our corners. Half of the corners we take lead to a counter attack by the opposition - they constantly leave 2 men up the field when we take one, while we always have 10 men back when defending one.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Solskjaer insists tide will turn at Man United - if he is given time

"My career has had loads of ups, but some downs as well, both as a player and as a coach. In Molde and in Cardiff [City], I've had tough times," he said.

"I don't worry if it's United, Molde or Cardiff, I do the same job I believe in and in the end it's turned out to be good if you get time.

"This is a period where there’s some fine lines going against us. Sometimes you don't get what you deserve but within you still feel okay.

"There's once this season where we didn't really deserve to get too much out of the game. Apart from that, there's been margins: Arsenal, we should have had a penalty for handball; on [Thursday] we should have had a penalty. There are things working against you, but it will turn."

United are reportedly ready to appoint Celtic physio Tim Williamson as part of a restructure of their sport science section, and Solskjaer admits it is an area they need to improve.

"If you're going to survive in modern football you have to be fit and they had to be fitter than they were when I came in," he said. "We're working on it and they'll get there.

"There's lots of different reasons players get injuries. It's something we look at. We're working to improve every department at the club."

It's up to woodward and glazers to give u time or not.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
unless he so godly still manage to rake in many big big sponsors despite United having a run of poor results, hovering above relegation zone.

It is all due to past success...

but the club does have some sentiment in many pple's heart due to the Munich air crash.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solskjaer insists tide will turn at Man United - if he is given time

It's up to woodward and glazers to give u time or not.

he was given enough time to relegate Cardiff
as for Molde.... does anyone really care what he had achieved at the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.