Fraudulent charges

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So the card was not in your drawer for so many years waiting for replacement?

man, you should listen to us.

3 cards in drawers all the time. Sometimes I bring my principal card in case even I never used for 6yrs. With this incidence, I definitely locked it up except for my OCBC cards that I use regularly.

sanzhu

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone being charged for transaction not made?

This morning is the first time I received message that my card has been charged ..... $1.29 only for smrt use at 6.53 am.

Dumb company asked my to check with smrt. Told them that I am not going to do what they asked :s13: Company more dumb to say they will investigate the matter and reply me within 60 days. For $1.29 :s22:

I have NEVER used my card since Aug 2013 and my last statement received was Sep 2013 and all 3 sup cards are in my drawer! They said I will received replacement cards within 3 days while they check.

I am shocked when I woke up at 7.50 am.

Dun even activate it

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday got 4 replacement cards, including 3 sup cards.

Will only activate principal card even though no intention to use. But will not bring it along with me unless there is an intended need or purpose. It has higher limit than my regular credit card.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
you can still use an un-activated card if you add it to mobile wallet (apple pay, samsung pay). so don't really get the activation part, quite uselss with mobile wallets nowaadys.

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
you can still use an un-activated card if you add it to mobile wallet (apple pay, samsung pay). so don't really get the activation part, quite uselss with mobile wallets nowaadys.

Depends on banks. Some bank will not allow adding to wallet without activation.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.