police selection assessment

Idme231

Reaction score
Damn, reapplying again soon since the HQ rejected my one for posting too early when they called to inform me .

Strawbelly

Reaction score
Damn, reapplying again soon since the HQ rejected my one for posting too early when they called to inform me .

Are you currently still studying or serving NS? For students you can only when you have 6 months of studies left my friend was informed to withdraw first and apply next sem

Idme231

Reaction score
Are you currently still studying or serving NS? For students you can only when you have 6 months of studies left my friend was informed to withdraw first and apply next sem

Still studying. Nov or dec then i start to send.

Heynad

Reaction score
Hi Both

Thought I would like to give you guys some advice since I had nobody to ask when I went for my tea session.

Take this very seriously, it is a group setting. So treat it like a formal group interview where each one of you will take turns to answer the questions listed in the email.

Don't be fooled by the term 'tea session' as an informal setting. There wont be any tea served by the way.

This is the first stage of your journey towards DEI. They are looking for your motivation to join as a DEI and also your leadership qualities.

Best Wishes. Good Luck.
Hey, I appreciate this! I’m attending the session tomorrow.

dandandandan

Reaction score
Hey, I appreciate this! I’m attending the session tomorrow.

Hey can I ask when did you apply for DEI and how long does it take for SPF to contact you? And if I didnt get to go for the tea session today does it mean I need to wait for a long time for the next session?

xxjiahaoxx

Reaction score
How to write this?

how to write up a good one for this?

What are your career aspirations and why do you want to join the Public Service?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to write up a good one for this?

What are your career aspirations and why do you want to join the Public Service?
A good one comes from your heart.

so what are your career aspirations?

why do you want to join the public service.

BlackPanther94

Reaction score
Hi guys! Just wanted to check, roughly how long will it take for me to know the outcome after medical? It has been more than a month after my medical....so wondering why so..

Skyxblue

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just want to share my timeline (DES) for the benefit of those applying. Might just be a rough guide as it differs for everyone. I’ll try to be as detailed as possible! :)

Application date: 16/08/2019
Invitation for SA: 16/08/2019
Selection Assessment: 23/08/2019
Notification Email for Medical: 6/9/2019
Call (Parkway Shenton) to set appointment date: 09/09/2019
Medical examination: 17/9/2019
Acceptance Email: 8/10/2019
Bond-signing: 29/10/2019
Training commencement: 13/11/2019

I’ve applied a couple of times before this and one attempt was rejected after medical. The rest were pretty much unsuccessful after SAs or no SAs at all. I understand how anxious it can get while waiting for the replies but as many have said here, ‘no news means good news’ is true.

Don’t give up applying if you really want a career in SPF. All the best everyone!

Last edited:

BlackPanther94

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just want to share my timeline (DES) for the benefit of those applying. Might just be a rough guide as it differs for everyone. I’ll try to be as detailed as possible! :)

Application date: 16/08/2019
Invitation for SA: 16/08/2019
Selection Assessment: 23/08/2019
Notification Email for Medical: 6/9/2019
Call (Parkway Shenton) to set appointment date: 09/09/2019
Medical examination: 17/9/2019
Acceptance Email: 8/10/2019
Bond-signing: 29/10/2019
Training commencement: 13/11/2019

I’ve applied a couple of times before this and one attempt was rejected after medical. The rest were pretty much unsuccessful after SAs or no SAs at all. I understand how anxious it can get while waiting for the replies but as many have said here, ‘no news means good news’ is true.

Don’t give up applying if you really want a career in SPF. All the best everyone!

Wow your processing time is fast! I applied back in July. My medical was just last month. Yet to get a reply. But since you've said that 'no news is good news', I will take the long waiting time as a positive sign! All the best buddy!

PikachuOh

Reaction score
I think cause he applied many times thus faster processing time.

Wow your processing time is fast! I applied back in July. My medical was just last month. Yet to get a reply. But since you've said that 'no news is good news', I will take the long waiting time as a positive sign! All the best buddy!

Skyxblue

Reaction score

Hang on! The last time I got rejected after medical took 2 weeks. If you’re selected, they will usually gather enough people to form a squad for training before giving you an offer.

RandySee

Reaction score
They reject me after medical just around two weeks ): disappointed

Hang on! The last time I got rejected after medical took 2 weeks. If you’re selected, they will usually gather enough people to form a squad for training before giving you an offer.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.