carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Decided to take it out of cold storage and give it more wrist time

67580078_10206103202054514_8580327291324727296_n.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can share your secret? Really buy food for them everyday? Or you are vip member? :)
Ya please share. I have invited them for my birthday celebration and also pass mooncakes to them and CNY sent oranges as well.

Still never got called up for milgauss leh.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows of any "complains" against WatchRepair At HoroLab?
This one you can Google ba... Happened long time back

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya please share. I have invited them for my birthday celebration and also pass mooncakes to them and CNY sent oranges as well.

Still never got called up for milgauss leh.

Maybe from start you not vvip.
You never por.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"need buy food constantly for the entire AD store. " -> hahahahaha!!!! nice one!

Legit. Not cheapo chicken rice.
Must buy like atas food like macaroons, power cheesecake.
Typical rich man staff.

Feed the SA and the staff and they feed you.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you time the accuracy of the watch? Mine is like running quite fast. About +15spd. I will let it run for a month then see if it improves or not.

Mine was serviced a year before I bought, accuracy ok, within 4s/day.

blzy333

Reaction score
Don't see much love for milgauss here. Used to be a model I hated but just grew on me over time.. Now also need to wait list for milgauss black/gv??

VRo4fWw.jpg

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Legit. Not cheapo chicken rice.
Must buy like atas food like macaroons, power cheesecake.
Typical rich man staff.

Feed the SA and the staff and they feed you.

KKH leh? i tiagong u go there with life changing story and promise to post up in FB, they will feed you liao hahahaha

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This one you can Google ba... Happened long time back

yeah i googled around, caught 1 or 2 negative reviews.
but for a shop this big, i think 1 or 2 negative review still ok ba...

cause i merely wanna replace the top acrylic of my Oris. Oris quoted me SGD5xx for replacement plus mandatory full servicing (which i dont need). Gnomon referred me back to Oris. So i'm left with finding these "independent" watch service shops.

Anyway, just to share share only. They quoted me SGD150 for replacement of a 30mm curved acrylic (per-something glass) only. knn and the massage shop around there the girls inside wear so skimpy de :s13:

blzy333

Reaction score
That's quite a saving from oris's quote. Take the difference n go massage la

cause i merely wanna replace the top acrylic of my Oris. Oris quoted me SGD5xx for replacement plus mandatory full servicing (which i dont need). Gnomon referred me back to Oris. So i'm left with finding these "independent" watch service shops.

Anyway, just to share share only. They quoted me SGD150 for replacement of a 30mm curved acrylic (per-something glass) only. knn and the massage shop around there the girls inside wear so skimpy de :s13:

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

End up you use the difference to visit the skimpy girls! Win-Win!! Hope you enjoyed yourself!!! :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.