Maybank what investment product?

dyland

Reaction score
The bank relationship officer try to sell a product to my wife where one invest 40000 dollars and monthly payout of about 250 dollars. I try to get them to give me the details independently but denied. Anyone has any idea what is this product(name) and the pros and cons of this product. Thank you

Shiny Things

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The bank relationship officer try to sell a product to my wife where one invest 40000 dollars and monthly payout of about 250 dollars. I try to get them to give me the details independently but denied. Anyone has any idea what is this product(name) and the pros and cons of this product. Thank you

That's a 7.5% interest rate; that's too high to be risk-free. There's gotta be a catch somewhere.

Also your relationship manager is being shady AF! They didn't give you the details of this thing they're trying to sell you?

Geeezz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need more details. when does the payout start? how long is the payout? because u mentioned about monthly payout it can be either an investment or annuity imo.

dyland

Reaction score
Sorry they do not want to divulge to me so I don't have the info. Just check to see if others know or have been approached by the bank. Agree too good to be true so want to see the fine print to assess the risk. Thanks anyway.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.