This user has been spamming 5-6 HK riot threads everyday for weeks

sayang_ol

Banned
Reaction score
There is already an official thread fo the HK protest that has gone into till Part 6 ( https://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.c...sunday-[live-stream][-]-part-6-a-6125992.html )

Yet this user apparently has been trying to hijack and control the narrative in this forum by spamming 5-6 new threads on hk riots everyday for months to suit his agenda. A check on on his thread history bring it way beyond even before July.

https://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/users/518241/

And his antic include taking news article and editing the title totally out of point. E.g :
https://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.c...be-disabled-driver-kenna-hatamed-6126094.html
Actual Title of News : Protesters appear to be hit by taxi and man beaten bloody in another violent turn for Hong Kong
And He renamed it as topic : Pro-Beijing Taxi rams Protest Crowd...4 Injured & 1 maybe disabled! Driver kenna hatamed!

Below is ss of his thread pages. It is in line with forum regulation ? Shouldn' this HK spams all be kept to HK riots official thread instead ?

QuPEsd.jpg

EWlmKe.jpg

UJdNVn.jpg

pMb2Jj.jpg

x5B4Oh.jpg

Last edited:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You should report to the HK authorities.

I don't see how these threads can have any influence into the protest that are happening in HK.

This is a local forum. We should be concerned about news and posts impacting to our own backyard only.

sayang_ol

Banned
Reaction score

I don't see how these threads can have any influence into the protest that are happening in HK.

This is a local forum. We should be concerned about news and posts impacting to our own backyard only.

Too bad you are not a mod, please keep to helping ibcatisbetter report others.

NMSS_2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Since when edmw became a local news and rumours only site?

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since when edmw became a local news and rumours only site?

Which part you don't understand? I didn't say one can only post local news.

Anyone is free to post any news.

Since this is a local forum, I believe the moderators and SPH are more concerned about stories that have an impact locally than stories that have an impact in China, Indonesia or Uganda.

Anyway, I am not a Mod. I am just giving my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Panda Abuse

Banned
Reaction score
Ya! Ya! Why you so bad de? Sayang only want to help Chinese. Why you so bad want to stop him defending a bullied people?

NMSS_2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which part you don't understand? I didn't say one can only post local news.

Anyone is free to post any news.

Since this is a local forum, I believe the moderators and SPH are more concerned about stories that have an impact locally than stories that have an impact in China, Indonesia or Uganda.

Anyway, I am not a Mod. I am just giving my 2 cents.

So you are saying mods and admin should hands off edmw thread of foreign news? People has been banned and infracted before because of such threads. Not sure how is that going work out.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you are saying mods and admin should hands off edmw thread of foreign news? People has been banned and infracted before because of such threads. Not sure how is that going work out.

They could be banned because of offensive or insulting posts which are against the TOS.

If they discuss about foreign issues in a civil manner, I don't see how they can be banned.

The TOS did not mention you cannot post foreign issues in this forum.

5.Member Obligations

5.1 You represent and warrant that you have read and agree to be bound by our Website Conditions and these Member Conditions.

5.2 You acknowledge that the Site and Services are used by a community of users, and you hereby agree and undertake:

5.2.1 to treat all users with respect and civility;

5.2.2 not to annoy, pester, solicit, harass, threaten, offend, insult, abuse, defame, or injure any other users, or commit any unlawful or tortious acts against other users;

5.2.3 not to spam, mail bomb, send viruses, spyware, malware, worms or other damaging material to other users, or act in any manner that adversely affects the use of the Services by other users;

5.2.4 not to harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without SPH’s prior written consent.

cranthir

Reaction score
There is already an official thread fo the HK protest that has gone into till Part 6 ( https://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.c...sunday-[live-stream][-]-part-6-a-6125992.html )

Yet this user apparently has been trying to hijack and control the narrative in this forum by spamming 5-6 new threads on hk riots everyday for months to suit his agenda. A check on on his thread history bring it way beyond even before July.

https://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/users/518241/

And his antic include taking news article and editing the title totally out of point. E.g :
https://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.c...be-disabled-driver-kenna-hatamed-6126094.html
Actual Title of News : Protesters appear to be hit by taxi and man beaten bloody in another violent turn for Hong Kong
And He renamed it as topic : Pro-Beijing Taxi rams Protest Crowd...4 Injured & 1 maybe disabled! Driver kenna hatamed!

Below is ss of his thread pages. It is in line with forum regulation ? Shouldn' this HK spams all be kept to HK riots official thread instead ?

QuPEsd.jpg

EWlmKe.jpg

UJdNVn.jpg

pMb2Jj.jpg

x5B4Oh.jpg
Thanks, he is banned

I guess you learnt from your bans that we do not allow this kind of spamming and advertising.

c

eeLoyH

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Likewise can you consider to permanently ban sayang_ol?

User have been spamming china nonsense daily Everyday with new threads and going into threads to just outright becoming an agent of foreign influence.

dxdx999

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Likewise can you consider to permanently ban sayang_ol?

User have been spamming china nonsense daily Everyday with new threads and going into threads to just outright becoming an agent of foreign influence.

Agreed this has been somewhat discomforting given his obvious foreign agenda

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
In view of recent postings, I have to come in to give feedback to the admins and mods for the threadstarter

The views and posts of the threadstarter (sayang_ol) has been increasingly aggressive in partaking in discussions to bring down western powers and encouraging views in glorifying china ccp and/or agreeing with him (such as this https://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/123793248-post50.html when there's numerous users in the thread agreeing with him)

As Singapore is a free sovereign nation that has been maintaining good ties with ALL the countries around the world, I feel that his over-zealous postings in edmw is an attempt in trying to get readers to harbour ill intents on the western powers while trying to garner supporters for only china(and ccp)

In short, his views and actions are a hint at being an agent of foreign influence and/or an attempt to further divide the community into different factions, which is already very segregated given Singapore's current social fabric torn by racial tensions from foreign competitors.

Kindly do something responsible as the moderators of this forum. This is Singapore, not a place for people to sow discord and ill intent towards other countries.

edit1: While I understand that in this forum its free speech and all, and I am also ok for people to occasionally post their viewpoints and opinions regardless of positive or negative, but this user sayang_ol is doing it on a daily basis and for >90% of his posts.

edit2 : added one of the posts he posted showing an example of him inciting/encouraging ill intents towards other countries

Again US trying to force its western ideology onto others with retort of economic sanction if others dont accept the ideological colonialism.

By that stand, the western mentality hadnt really change much from their past imperialistic era self. Even when she proclaimed to not wanting to be world police, the current admin's stand does not differ much from George Bush Junior's. This is just a case of a criminal taking off his mask, no longer pretending to be a fake police.

It is in the interest of everybody for all asian nations to stand up and bring down US hegemony.

Last edited:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is in the interest of everybody for all asian nations to stand up and bring down US hegemony.

This is a very dangerous view from an extremist. :s22:

sayang_ol

Banned
Reaction score
Now it is a crime if I don't post much in kym thread, sexy image thread or in fact any topic which i deem as mundane.

And even in the main topic that im interested in : geopolitical, majority being pro-us is a norm and okay, while not bashing china/holding negative views on US constitute dangerous foreign influence and warrant silencing ?

Paiseh i am not a political thinktank setter for your gahmen nor does your gov draft policy base on edmw forum.

Get off your high horse and stop think your view has more validity over others. No one force you to go in those threads to be antogonised by my replies for others.

My forum history goes way back beyond my current account. Mods can judge if or not i am a foreign influencer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now it is a crime if I don't post much in kym thread, sexy image thread or in fact any topic which i deem as mundane.

And even in the main topic that im interested in : geopolitical, majority being pro-us is a norm and okay, while not bashing china/holding negative views on US constitute dangerous foreign influence and warrant silencing ?

Paiseh i am not a political thinktank setter for your gahmen nor does your gov draft policy base on edmw forum.

Get off your high horse and stop think your view has more validity over others. No one force you to go in those threads to be antogonised by my replies for others.

My forum history goes way back beyond my current account. Mods can judge if or not i am a foreign influencer.

Short answer is: yes

Clopixol

Banned
Reaction score
In view of recent postings, I have to come in to give feedback to the admins and mods for the threadstarter

The views and posts of the threadstarter (sayang_ol) has been increasingly aggressive in partaking in discussions to bring down western powers and encouraging views in glorifying china ccp and/or agreeing with him (such as this https://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/123793248-post50.html when there's numerous users in the thread agreeing with him)

As Singapore is a free sovereign nation that has been maintaining good ties with ALL the countries around the world, I feel that his over-zealous postings in edmw is an attempt in trying to get readers to harbour ill intents on the western powers while trying to garner supporters for only china(and ccp)

In short, his views and actions are a hint at being an agent of foreign influence and/or an attempt to further divide the community into different factions, which is already very segregated given Singapore's current social fabric torn by racial tensions from foreign competitors.

Kindly do something responsible as the moderators of this forum. This is Singapore, not a place for people to sow discord and ill intent towards other countries.

edit1: While I understand that in this forum its free speech and all, and I am also ok for people to occasionally post their viewpoints and opinions regardless of positive or negative, but this user sayang_ol is doing it on a daily basis and for >90% of his posts.

edit2 : added one of the posts he posted showing an example of him inciting/encouraging ill intents towards other countries
SUPPORT.

ISD should watch over the unhealthy pro-CCP view in this forum. It is detrimental to Singapore.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
:s13:

I find it strange why people are upset with sayang_ol while turning a blind eye towards non-stop spamming of anti-China anti-CCP pro-US news and threads from people like wixxxx, tripleg, Clopixol, starry_starry_night and etc (or etc whatever their username is), sowing discord and spreading hatred for China and CCP among the people in this forum.

So, if sayang_ol is a foreign agent, can I also assume the above named as foreign agents too ?

Why the double standard ? If people can spread anti-bla bla bla sentiments, others can spread pro-bla bla bla sentiments too.

Shall leave it to the mods to handle :)

Last edited:

Vritsme

Banned
Reaction score

I find it strange why people are upset with sayang_ol while turning a blind eye towards non-stop spamming of anti-China anti-CCP pro-US news and threads from people like wixxxx, tripleg, Clopixol, starry_starry_night and etc (or etc whatever their username is), sowing discord and spreading hatred for China and CCP among the people in this forum.

So, if sayang_ol is a foreign agent, can I also assume the above named as foreign agents too ?

Why the double standard ? If people can spread anti-bla bla bla sentiments, others can spread pro-bla bla bla sentiments too.

Shall leave it to the mods to handle :)

Don't mind me saying it is sama sama. That is why i base on issues not country.

eeLoyH

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There is no high horse of any kind here, but the fact remains you are only skew to posting china stuff and going into every non China thread to say US is a declining power China is a force to be reckon with.

How is that constructive other than trying to assert your own pro ccp idealogies in Singapore?

You are basically trying to achieve the aim of skewing singaporeans here to be pro ccp. If blindly spamming unverified links and supporting ccp, going into every thread to go link back to china is not an agent of foreign influence i don’t know what is.

If a pro US guy is banned you should be permanent banned. I sort of remember that people are banned and expelled from Singapore for less. Doesn’t matter what “credible” post you even have.
Zzzz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.