iPhone 11/11 Pro

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kinda wish the swipe back gesture is on the right edge rather than the left.. When I'm using my phone one-handed, I'm mostly holding it in my right hand and it's hard to swipe back using the right thumb.

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
Kinda wish the swipe back gesture is on the right edge rather than the left.. When I'm using my phone one-handed, I'm mostly holding it in my right hand and it's hard to swipe back using the right thumb.

I’m a right hander too. U can train yourself to hold your phone in your left hand bro. I hold mine on my left, whilst freeing my right to hold a spoon to eat, drink from a cup, hold onto bus/mrt rails, write documents. Samsung back button is on the right hand bottom side. On trains, I often see iPhone users not knowing the swipe left to go back on their main WhatsApp chat window. They always use their other hand to tap the back button on the TOP left of their WhatsApp window.

Same like when I talk on the phone I’m using my left hand to bring up my phone to my left ear to talk.

Sometimes it’s good for us to train ourselves to be ambidextrous (left/right handed).

I read an article from the internet and here is an excerpt of it:
“the non-dominant hand is actually linked to the non-dominant hemisphere in your brain – the one that isn’t exercised as often… [so] when you use the non-dominant hand, both hemispheres are activated, which may result in thinking differently and becoming more creative.”

PetPet

Reaction score
Switch to the pro today. I think I have no regret going back to the smaller screen size. It’s so much more portable and thumb friendly.

Thank you everyone for sharing your opinions.

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Switch to the pro today. I think I have no regret going back to the smaller screen size. It’s so much more portable and thumb friendly.

Nice. What colour you got?

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

did you return the max? or you sold it off?

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Always welcome
We are all Apple’s rcps
Lolx

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I find the Max too big for me too. Guess next phone will be a smaller one. More compact.

Sadly I cannot return mine and get the Pro because it’s a telco set.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same i also changed midnight green is space grey. No regrets too.

Green looks fresh initially but a while bored liao, and yes case matching is a problem

Zakhri32

Reaction score
I might be going to Silver from my previous MG instead, really like the pearlescent white back on the Silver.

Last edited:

delrosa81

Reaction score
I got 2 sets of midnight green pro max 512gb recently. Both from M1, one from paragon and one from Bugis. Outside stated not available by when I asked, they said yes have stock but v limited units. Signed to sell them at outside shop though.

ya, everywhere no stock. Heard must wait till end of the year but the waiting list is long.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.