Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole was never a 90 min man as a player in MU.

his impact is always as a sub.....

so probably makes sense that he wont be able to last the term of his contract....lolx..

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Mean he will be sub out soon lol.

Ole was never a 90 min man as a player in MU.

his impact is always as a sub.....

so probably makes sense that he wont be able to last the term of his contract....lolx..

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mean he will be sub out soon lol.

well he did give us some joy when he was thrown into the game.... orgasm with the win in paris..... but after that it went downhill..

So he had done his part liao.

let him go ...let him go.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the only constant in our failures so far is the decision making of the board

u know they are clueless when they dont back a manager after the most successful season since post Fergie. so changing manager is just going to be a restart. but they think their methods are still right.

call it accepting mediocrity, or accepting reality, but this is the level the club is at now.
mid table, if lucky break into top 6, if not good den few points off relegation zone

im more tired in the restarts than watching us at where we now belong.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the only constant in our failures so far is the decision making of the board

u know they are clueless when they dont back a manager after the most successful season since post Fergie. so changing manager is just going to be a restart. but they think their methods are still right.

call it accepting mediocrity, or accepting reality, but this is the level the club is at now.
mid table, if lucky break into top 6, if not good den few points off relegation zone

im more tired in the restarts than watching us at where we now belong.

I have been following the club for a long long long time.

Saw them in very bad shape and also the glory days under Fergie.

but the last 5-6 years have been the worst in all these years watching the club... It was not the MU that I knew when I first them in action.

Football has evolved in the last few decades so the style will be difference.

I just wanna enjoy the full 90 min of the game without thinking of switching channel.

Ole was a good player..but sorry he still has lots to learn to be a manager... Look at Bryan Robson...burnt badly at Boro and just quit management ...
Gary Big Mouth Neville.... burnt his lips at Valencia...and now return to opening his big mouth as a pundit...sames goes for Paul Scholes.... quiet as a player...big mouth against as a pundit...and cant even survive 10 games at Oldham? and the list goes on and on...

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Glazer will be here for a Long time. No one will buy the club off their hands now. People will just wait and let glazer put up the club on the cheap before they whack. :D

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we had some of the better managers but the board still did not exercise patience so i doubt they will now

a lot of chicken n egg situation like managers not getting back so they cant execute their plans to play well, board dont back managers cos dont see results etc etc

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
that was then, when the runner up never finish the season with close to a 100 points
heck, champions then hardly secured 90 points even
3-6 is the 1/2 time kit change one is it ?
5-0 loss to Newcastle is the Filip Albert volley ?

no matter how bad run we have, fergie's team never get below 3rd in EPL era.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I have been following the club for a long long long time.

Saw them in very bad shape and also the glory days under Fergie.

but the last 5-6 years have been the worst in all these years watching the club... It was not the MU that I knew when I first them in action.

Football has evolved in the last few decades so the style will be difference.

I just wanna enjoy the full 90 min of the game without thinking of switching channel.

Ole was a good player..but sorry he still has lots to learn to be a manager... Look at Bryan Robson...burnt badly at Boro and just quit management ...
Gary Big Mouth Neville.... burnt his lips at Valencia...and now return to opening his big mouth as a pundit...sames goes for Paul Scholes.... quiet as a player...big mouth against as a pundit...and cant even survive 10 games at Oldham? and the list goes on and on...

good as player and manager.

there are only a handful,

maybe like 5 ? Conte, ancelotti, guardiola, Zidane

Last edited:

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good as player and manager.

there are only a handful,

maybe like 5 ? Conte, ancelotti, guardiola, Zidane

I am only familiar with Zidane as a player.
Conte & Ancelotti were with Juve and AC Milan respectively?

Ancelotti was a member of the all conquering Milan that have Van Bastern, Gullit etc in the team.

Conte,,, ,no impression.

IIRC Guardiola might have played against MU in the 1991 Cup Winner Cup Final... but he is just an average player...dun think he was a regular in the Spanish team too.

In English league,,, it will be Daglish... led Liverpool to few silverwares before deciding to step down...return to lead Blackburn to the title in 95...thx to Andy Coles (lolx....ok he wasnt the only one who messed it up on the final day).... but after that his mgt career was spiralling down too.. 2nd spell as Liverpool's manager was a semi disaster.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
no matter how bad run we have, fergie's team never get below 3rd in EPL era.

He has the backing of CEO Gill....not like now the CEO decide who to buy and sell.....OMG ****ing selling the striker after the transfer closed.

During SAF era, there is a period that fans want to sack him too for having a bad run of games.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He has the backing of CEO Gill....not like now the CEO decide who to buy and sell.....OMG ****ing selling the striker after the transfer closed.

During SAF era, there is a period that fans want to sack him too for having a bad run of games.

The Djemba Djemba & Klberson era?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I am only familiar with Zidane as a player.
Conte & Ancelotti were with Juve and AC Milan respectively?

Ancelotti was a member of the all conquering Milan that have Van Bastern, Gullit etc in the team.

Conte,,, ,no impression.

IIRC Guardiola might have played against MU in the 1991 Cup Winner Cup Final... but he is just an average player...dun think he was a regular in the Spanish team too.

In English league,,, it will be Daglish... led Liverpool to few silverwares before deciding to step down...return to lead Blackburn to the title in 95...thx to Andy Coles (lolx....ok he wasnt the only one who messed it up on the final day).... but after that his mgt career was spiralling down too.. 2nd spell as Liverpool's manager was a semi disaster.

yeap Conte and Ancelotti are with Juventus and Ac milan.

Conte was with Juventus for a long time.

Andy cole missed the screamer if not we can beat west ham and not handed Blackburn the 1st epl win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.