The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KKH leh? i tiagong u go there with life changing story and promise to post up in FB, they will feed you liao hahahaha

lol that one is also por but online por. sometimes some old school AD prefer that way.
social media marketing sibei up there.

lol those "friends" with life changing experience also flipped the watches assigned to them.

many case i see before le.

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
Quite simply, 2-tone sports Rolex's are the lowest on the desirability scale. Very few people would buy them if they had a choice, and it's reflected in the pricing.

The newer 2-tone models using rose gold (like the new root beer and Datejusts) improved it somewhat, but only time will tell if they will ever be as desirable as all steel or all gold models.

Traditionally, yes you're right. They are also the cheapest, at least for the Daytona.

So I am not sure what to make of this current demand for two tone Rolexes.

https://timeandtidewatches.com/rolex-sea-dweller-reference-126603/

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya please share. I have invited them for my birthday celebration and also pass mooncakes to them and CNY sent oranges as well.

Still never got called up for milgauss leh.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

mooncakes all these are just no comparison to what teh juhukias do...customised cupcakes..logo art and flowers etc to getch wat their want and then self por their own jiuhu gang to band together rike frens and support and rike each other posts unlike sinkies who onli pwn sabo one another to getch wat they wan

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
J8xGqUm.jpg

Shalomp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone agar agar know how much to service a Tudor black bay where warranty is over?

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya please share. I have invited them for my birthday celebration and also pass mooncakes to them and CNY sent oranges as well.

Still never got called up for milgauss leh.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

no secret leh. only sometimes whatsapp and talk cock with SA. sometimes if i am thirsty, i walk in and ask for a cup of water

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Speedy Thursday
yKnaAfWl.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no secret leh. only sometimes whatsapp and talk cock with SA. sometimes if i am thirsty, i walk in and ask for a cup of water
Thanks you for your advice, going to add the SA in the group chat and every morning will sent good morning message. So they won't forget me once the steel sports model arrive.

Hopefully will land a Steel Daytona. Fingers crossed!

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Speedmaster Friday
NsZ6JXpl.jpg

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Super good value, not even sure how Elshan does it at this price.

DUnno who is helping him with Ventus though, the website not even updated on the North Star. :s22:

Yeap. Cost on these are pretty low afaik
Solid watches tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.