Which sport for kids?

slima100

Reaction score
Do you know which sport is the best for our kids? I heard swimming is very good, what about the collective sports? Which sport would you recommend to me for my 2 sons?

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do your kids love outdoor activities in the first place? What’s your definition of best sports?

Didn’t know have such segregation till now

slima100

Reaction score
Do your kids love outdoor activities in the first place? What’s your definition of best sports?

Didn’t know have such segregation till now
They don't do sport for the moment, just asking which one you think good for health and mind... :/

yoongf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw biggest change in kids after going for swimming and tae kwondo.

Swimming builds water confidence, TKD instills discipline.

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They don't do sport for the moment, just asking which one you think good for health and mind... :/

Every sports will be good for your concern, just depends whether it is more individualistic or collective kinda sports

Have you or your spouse personally engage in any sports previously or currently?

slenderman

Reaction score
I saw biggest change in kids after going for swimming and tae kwondo.

Swimming builds water confidence, TKD instills discipline.

Yea I agree, learn swimming next time kids grow up can work part time lifeguard during school holidays

mummy1234

Banned
Reaction score
Do you know which sport is the best for our kids? I heard swimming is very good, what about the collective sports? Which sport would you recommend to me for my 2 sons?

My 2 boys enjoyed badminton and soccer and swimming I think is an essential life skill to prevent drowning.

BrOwnTeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Golf and tennis make bigger money if they turn out to be super talented :s13:
Erm... Golf not so.

If you know just how competitive getting yourself into the Professional PGA or LPGA circuit is (not to mention, make top 10 where the real money is), the cost comes up to as close as other professional sports also.

jasperbln

Reaction score
basketball or football, it is much more common in Singapore and facilities provided for these sports are well connected

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.