[Recommend] Good Mechanical Keyboard

SeafoodGuy

Reaction score
didnt know theres this thread..

i realized ducky keyboard quite durable as compared to logitech ones.

recently i bought one Logitech G810,but the keycaps underneath quite easy to break, and stuck inside the hole lol. had to buy new ducky one to replace.

my ducky keyboard refuse to give way, 10th yr now & counting. I'm actually annoyed because I cant justify buying a new keyboard. No reason to buy one. :s22::s22:

xiaominggg

Reaction score
Any recommendations for affordable gaming keyboard? I got recommended logitech g910 orion spectrum.. saw shopee got free shipping and cashback. Wanted to use before the promotion ends.. can help asap? :s11:

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for affordable gaming keyboard? I got recommended logitech g910 orion spectrum.. saw shopee got free shipping and cashback. Wanted to use before the promotion ends.. can help asap? :s11:

You might want to wait till 10 Oct for the 10.10 promotions. Might have some savings in Lazada, Qoo10, etc.

Ah Ken

Reaction score

Please avoid that keyboard... I am facing issues with it, see my earlier posts. Many users also facing it and no solution. Double/triple entries or non responsive keys.

I am looking for a replacement for it now :(

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of building an ErgoDox keyboard, anyone here got any experience with it? I'm still undecided on switches, anyone knows if there are any shops in sls where there are switch testers to try out different switches, e.g cherry,gateron, kalih switches

Xtreme Solution at sls? I bought most of my gear from them.

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
they're still selling on carousell. They should still be in SLS. haven't been there for quite some time already.

shawntyq

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they're still selling on carousell. They should still be in SLS. haven't been there for quite some time already.

oops sorry after u mention this i just realized my Ducky One 2 from lazada seller was them as well :s13:

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they don't go online it'll be quite difficult to survive especially their shop is quite hidden behind.

moomoox3

Reaction score
Please avoid that keyboard... I am facing issues with it, see my earlier posts. Many users also facing it and no solution. Double/triple entries or non responsive keys.

I am looking for a replacement for it now :(

Been using it for close to 6 months no issue so far :/

weap0nx

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm using a Durgod K320. very solid with little flex on keys or board, unlike other Chinese keyboards. Cherry Mx Red Silent AKA Cherry Mx Pink. I'd recommend it. It's not black though

weap0nx

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm using a Durgod K320. very solid with little flex on keys or board, unlike other Chinese keyboards. Cherry Mx Red Silent AKA Cherry Mx Pink. I'd recommend it. It's not black though

I've own at least 8 mechanical keyboards

shawntyq

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tiagong very durable but the price tag yeah

think i bought mine ducky shine 2 around 150+ cant remb already. but last for 5 years... i think really worth the price tag and its a norm price for high end KB.

Yup... Ducky has always been reliable but i think the brand slow down recently partly due to so many competitors out there.

ya and i went for logitech and regretted it :s13: now i go back ducky again. waste my money.

Ah Ken

Reaction score
Been using it for close to 6 months no issue so far :/

I had the G910 Orion Spark that have the same issues just 1 month before warranty ends. Went to request RMA from Logitech and exchange at Challenger which was the seller I bought from during a IT show. At that time, G910 Orion Spark got refresh to G910 Orion Spectrum. And the same issues come again. Double/triple entries and no responsive keys especially my spacebar. Issues seem to jump around the keys. This week I start to notice the RGB of the keyboard to be flashing weirdly. Would really need to consider hard before buying a Logitech Keyboard again..

arvinsim

Reaction score
think i bought mine ducky shine 2 around 150+ cant remb already. but last for 5 years... i think really worth the price tag and its a norm price for high end KB.

My only problem with my Ducky 4 Keyboard is that I can't justify buying a new one until it's broken :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.