Japan Autumn 2019

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You seriously want to pay so much per night? Thats crazy prices!! Kyoto def more expensive since you are going during their holidays 22-24 Nov or immediately after that where their locals also go to see autumn colours

Osaka at $161...no...

My hotel i am paying $80 per night without breakfast....and its near namba station

How to compare?? His room might be twice your room size or at least 1.5 times..Taking into consideration it's for a couple, the price is about right for 2 PAX.. All this not considering the hotel brand yet.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah...swissotel nankai

Thats a straight 5 star luxury hotel at namba city

You are rich

you are staying at which hotel? i will be staying at swissotel nankai osaka at $190 i choose that when it was having promotion.

Dreaming

Reaction score
Wah...swissotel nankai

Thats a straight 5 star luxury hotel at namba city

You are rich

lol not rich la broke liao... i prefer convenient location place going with my mum.. Went oversea before but this is the first time traveling oversea and im the one leading where to go.. hopefully i wont encounter any issue =/

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Enjoy ur trip and also the classy hotel :s7:

lol not rich la broke liao... i prefer convenient location place going with my mum.. Went oversea before but this is the first time traveling oversea and im the one leading where to go.. hopefully i wont encounter any issue =/

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If your one day autumn colours is in kyoto,

I suggest

1 day Higashiyama OR
1 day Arashiyama OR

If you want to do a combination
I suggest
1/2 day southern kyoto (fushimi inari + Tofuku ji temple really nice) +
1/2 day
Downtown kyoto (nishiki market)

luckily my one day trip to see autumn colours is on 26 nov.

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to compare?? His room might be twice your room size or at least 1.5 times..Taking into consideration it's for a couple, the price is about right for 2 PAX.. All this not considering the hotel brand yet.

Yes yes u r so right. Both hotel rooms im staying are quite big for a Double Room. :s13:

kia0042

Reaction score
I have booked everything for my trip but forgotten one last thing, my airport transfer to the airport on my return date.
Does anyone has a contact for airport transfer from Sumida (Tokyo) to Haneda Airport? Prefer a van as we have 6 adults and 6 big luggage. ;)

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm i am not very sure about that.

Have you checked with ur hotel if they provide the service?

I have booked everything for my trip but forgotten one last thing, my airport transfer to the airport on my return date.
Does anyone has a contact for airport transfer from Sumida (Tokyo) to Haneda Airport? Prefer a van as we have 6 adults and 6 big luggage. ;)

thwysg

Reaction score

Try Klook or Changi Recommends?

Dreaming

Reaction score
If your one day autumn colours is in kyoto,

I suggest

1 day Higashiyama OR
1 day Arashiyama OR

If you want to do a combination
I suggest
1/2 day southern kyoto (fushimi inari + Tofuku ji temple really nice) +
1/2 day
Downtown kyoto (nishiki market)

Going to Tofukuji temple, Kiyomizu temple and bamboo forest

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For a day trip, you are jumping to

Tofukuji temple - south kyoto
Kiyomizu dera temple - eastern kyoto
Bamboo forest - arashiyama

Only 1 place per area? Much time spent travelling

Why not just 1 day higashiyama or 1 day arashiyama?

But pls note Kiyomizu dera temple is under construction. The exterior is covered by scaffolding. You wont get to see the great view iconic wooden stage from outside which you google. For autumn colours, there are much better options

Going to Tofukuji temple, Kiyomizu temple and bamboo forest

Last edited:

Dreaming

Reaction score
For a day trip, you are jumping to

Tofukuji temple - south kyoto
Kiyomizu dera temple - eastern kyoto
Bamboo forest - arashiyama

Only 1 place per area? Much time spent travelling

Why not just 1 day higashiyama or 1 day arashiyama?

But pls note Kiyomizu dera temple is under construction. The exterior is covered by scaffolding. You wont get to see the great view iconic wooden stage from outside which you google. For autumn colours, there are much better options

Only plan to take 1 day for kyoto. Just want to go there see autumn colours. Where should i go if I take out kiyomizudera? Tofukuji temple + Bamboo forest + ?

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is this prepaid sim better than getting the changi wifi for japan at $39? For 8d7n
x4tfSTl.jpg

Last edited:

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tofukuji is in south side

Bamboo forest is arashiyama

For you, i suggest 1 full day in arashiyama

Tofukuji if you only have a few hours...

Only plan to take 1 day for kyoto. Just want to go there see autumn colours. Where should i go if I take out kiyomizudera? Tofukuji temple + Bamboo forest + ?

Dreaming

Reaction score
Tofukuji is in south side

Bamboo forest is arashiyama

For you, i suggest 1 full day in arashiyama

Tofukuji if you only have a few hours...

hmm like this ok ma?

1. Tofukuji Temple
2. Togetsukyo Bridge
3. Bamboo Grove
4. Jojakkoji Temple

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.