How to lose belly fat

iichigoz

Reaction score
True story, I just spent 2 weeks with no/low carbs and eating only salads and proteins (mainly chicken breast). Reduction in belly fat is very very obvious and all my family/friends stunned like vegetables.
Basically it is to avoid white rice, noodles/pasta, sugared drinks and bread , try it for just 2 weeks and you will see the difference for sure

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

Same here. I cut all sugared drinks and had low carb meals for 2 weeks. No exercise at all. I dropped from 72kg to 63kg. Afterwhich i started exercising. My friends all stunned also.
Breakfast I ate oats with blackberries. Lunch i had quinoa with chicken breast. Dinner i had salad and fruits but sometimes i just ate normal caifun with less serving of rice.

bbbbbw

Reaction score
I also wish to eat salad for lunch but near my office is salad stop. And their prices are much more expensive than the average hawker lunch.

holidayforever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How you cope with breakfast ?

I drink protein shake in the morning, blend 200ml of coconut water + 300ml of milk, 1 scoop of protein powder, some oats, 1 scoop of avocado + oat/red rice/algae/quinoa protein powder that i bought in JB, 1 banana and 10 - 15 blueberries.

Usually can last me till lunch time.

Lunch will be homecooked soba (buckwheat), chicken breast, 2 hard boiled eggs and some veggies

Dinner will be 3 - 5 spoons of rice, fish/soup and chicken

pashanyew

Reaction score
Yes, agree. Your food intake plays the most important role in losing belly fat. Neither is it about eating less, but eating right.

I cut down simple carbs like rice and noodles to complex carbs like quinoa (don't totally avoid carbs because your brain still rely on carbs to function day to day). No sugar drinks, only water or cacao powder and tea. Avoid chips as much as I can (sometimes can be tempting) but it's okay to eat just don't overeat.

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have big belly. But when I try to diet I get very hungry instead? Anyone have tips or advice? :(

Dino Bravo

Reaction score
Diet play the biggest part in any weight loss.
There is no such thing as targeted weight loss naturally.

Last time jog long distance 10km 15km a lot, belly still there.
Until I changed my diet, at the same time I stopped jogging because I became lazy already.
Tummy became flat after I stopped jogging but changed my diet.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.