Condo loan refinance advice.

roz_sid

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Due to refinance soon. as my property value has increase est 130-150k can i take out a loan from the bank base on my appreciate value to pay off the principal of the loan or is that the same thing. i heard ppl saying they normally take out to invest in another property. any advice? thanks

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
Might be possible. First pay $300~ to do valuation of your home. Private house only. Pm me for more info.

civicguy

Banned
Reaction score
You can try “gearing”. Not a housing loan so not LTV nonsense. It is a term loan so no CPF. Technically your term loan cannot be used to buy another property but as u said it, people use it for the downpayment of a second investment property (or commercial property or industrial).

Joey5555

Reaction score
Depending on how much outstanding, and how much cpf you have utilized, you may not be able to take out much if the appreciation is only 130-150k. The term loan amount will be 75% of new valuation (assuming first loan) - outstanding loan - total amount of cpf utilized.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.