[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Cleaver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone play trial of cold steel 1 to 4? Which one have auto combat ? I rem reading 4 have . Thanks

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Recently I hv been playing fighting games May I koe what is a tier and a natural ?
Just google "fighting game glossary" and you will find a lot of articles, like this one:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Glossary_of_fighting_games

This prompted me to google something I played but have never understood... co-driver in rally games. Read up a bit, still don't understand. Just give me mini-map at a convenient position :s13:.

18aqnrd8a1l4ujpg.jpg

DiRT-RALLY-pacenotes.jpg

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was using the PS4 just now and then suddenly there was a power trip!

Attempting to power up shows an error message and that's it. Had to swap out the 2TB HDD, replace with the original 500GB HDD and reinstalled firmware 7.00 to get it back to working condition.

After some troubleshooting, it looks like the power tripping had damaged the 2TB HDD as now it won't spin up. Any tips on fixing it? Hope can do something as all my game saves are in it. :(

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was using the PS4 just now and then suddenly there was a power trip!

Attempting to power up shows an error message and that's it. Had to swap out the 2TB HDD, replace with the original 500GB HDD and reinstalled firmware 7.00 to get it back to working condition.

After some troubleshooting, it looks like the power tripping had damaged the 2TB HDD as now it won't spin up. Any tips on fixing it? Hope can do something as all my game saves are in it. :(

u no sub ps plus??....if got your saves probably mostly updated in cloud.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u no sub ps plus??....if got your saves probably mostly updated in cloud.

My PS+ sub just ended end of last month and didn't resub. Also, I think the backup to cloud need manual trigger? I don't remember doing any backup previously.

Now have to go get a new 2TB internal HDD.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
My PS+ sub just ended end of last month and didn't resub. Also, I think the backup to cloud need manual trigger? I don't remember doing any backup previously.

Now have to go get a new 2TB internal HDD.
After PS+ expires, iirc, Sony keeps your data for 6 months. So if you subscribe again, you should still have access to the old backup files. Of cos, after it expires, the PS4 will not upload any new/updated save files, so they will be outdated. You will have to decide whether recovering those older saves is worth re-subscribing (even for just 1 month, at $9).

This assumes that your PS4 was set up to auto-upload save files previously and you put the PS4 in rest mode (wall socket still powered on).

What games have you been playing since PS+ expired? Some games are saved on the dev/publisher's server.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MISTOVER - Review
MISTOVER is a stylish, roguelike RPG on Nintendo Switch, PC (via Steam), and PlayStation 4

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After PS+ expires, iirc, Sony keeps your data for 6 months. So if you subscribe again, you should still have access to the old backup files. Of cos, after it expires, the PS4 will not upload any new/updated save files, so they will be outdated. You will have to decide whether recovering those older saves is worth re-subscribing (even for just 1 month, at $9).

This assumes that your PS4 was set up to auto-upload save files previously and you put the PS4 in rest mode (wall socket still powered on).

What games have you been playing since PS+ expired? Some games are saved on the dev/publisher's server.

Thanks for the advice! I've resub for 1 month and now can see all the cloud saves, which were auto uploaded previously.

Downloading all of the saves right now and later will do a backup to USB drive. :s12:

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just checked my DQ XI game save, I had played over 211 hrs on it! That's the English version, the Chinese version had 147 hrs invested.

I will need to restore the game saves again later on as need to get a 2TB HDD, the original 500GB is just too small.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just checked my DQ XI game save, I had played over 211 hrs on it! That's the English version, the Chinese version had 147 hrs invested.

I will need to restore the game saves again later on as need to get a 2TB HDD, the original 500GB is just too small.
God bless. 200 hrs. I am on my 100th hr and thght game is ending.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
God bless. 200 hrs. I am on my 100th hr and thght game is ending.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

RPG games are my favourite and I like to drag the gaming time as much as possible without reaching the end. To me the nearer I reach the endpoint of the game the more I loose interest in it as knowing that once I beat the game, there is nothing left for me :(

Which is why even though I've played so many RPG/adventure games in the past and yet only completed a few of them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.