[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TA200

Banned
Reaction score
If u are talking about the pokemon parked in the gyms, then yes, lower cp pokemon has lower decay compared to higher CP pokemon. Even the mighty Blissey loses motivation until zero after about 6 hours, making it vulnerable to being defeated in one try.

Ya. Some gyms got those small fry, take 3 rounds to damage them

Finally got my max shundo

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ya. Some gyms got those small fry, take 3 rounds to damage them

Finally got my max shundo

If u want a good mix of low decay and still sufficient bulk, then the only choice is Chansey with its low cp.

heng8888

Reaction score
This is the 1st community day event I never play on S'pore soil. Result is good. 1 shundo male & 1 shundo female for both account.. Keke

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damage doesn't matter, but if want to finish ASAP, then it matters.

If one CP10 pokemon can destroy another CP10 pokemon within one tap, and vice versa, it would help greatly. Normally I do 4 pvp between a pair of accounts, and give each account 2 wins each, to rack up the league counter badge colour.

Last time I used to pick three CP10 pokemon on one account and three highest CP pokemon on another account, and switch over.

But it is faster to just choose CP10 for both accounts. Since the kelong account is not gonna tap, that side will not deal damage.

I go thru the daily chore of 3 PVP between my 2 accounts by taking turns to complete the PVP medals

One side take full CP mons. One side all CP 10 mons. Don't even tap on the CP 10 mons.

Usually takes few seconds to finish one round

Completed all leagues gold medal for main account and master league for 2nd account

Not slowly complteting ultra league for 2nd account.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I yesterday ditch finding shundo Trapinch for hundo Deino. More worth to me.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Check with you guys. Is it possible to receive an ex invite that is the same time as the one that you are already holding but at different location?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Check with you guys. Is it possible to receive an ex invite that is the same time as the one that you are already holding but at different location?

I think so. If I remember correctly I had that before. Just have to make sure both gyms are not too far apart for a cool down of less than 45 mins and u should be fine.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like there are many new ex raid gym. Everybody all trying to chiong shiny shadowball Mewtwo? :)

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Not sure what’s the problem , went to 3 ex-raids , 2 different acc, all “battle already done”. NN stop spoofers from joining ?

Because of ex-raid the entire morning I stayed in Singapore never fly around . No problem with L5 raids

Last edited:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think so. If I remember correctly I had that before. Just have to make sure both gyms are not too far apart for a cool down of less than 45 mins and u should be fine.

Yes it works.

Did 15 ex raid today. Zero green teh kor. :(

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Not sure what’s the problem , went to 3 ex-raids , 2 different acc, all “battle already done”. NN stop spoofers from joining ?

Because of ex-raid the entire morning I stayed in Singapore never fly around . No problem with L5 raids

Battle already done seems to be a problem with cool down. Have u travelled too far before away from the ex raid gym and not given enough time for cool down to complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.