The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

arc13

Reaction score
The earlier photo gold LE, today photo silver

Same watch, or 1 pale gold 1 silver?

Sent from A Young Urban Professional Who Is Highly Sought After By At Least 3 Companies - Telco, Utility And Credit Card using GAGT

arc13

Reaction score
Should be similar for all GS movements as all need to send back to Japan. Even Seiko Spring Drive like MM600 too

Anyone here sent their GS Spring Drive for service yet? Is the difference quite significant compared to normal 9SXX movt?

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonite I wear black one ok

91de9594cac49246dd1a6f65a3f156cc.jpg

Beat you to it!

reikizi

Reaction score
Got two lovely watch today with the help of bro cyrenic. Thanks for arranging a group buy. Really appreciated.

The only issue now is which one to choose ? :s13: .. bought two as can't make up my mind without seeing the actual watch … now really need to choose one and sell off the other …. *headache*

Eff3izJl.jpg

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got two lovely watch today with the help of bro cyrenic. Thanks for arranging a group buy. Really appreciated.

The only issue now is which one to choose ? :s13: .. bought two as can't make up my mind without seeing the actual watch … now really need to choose one and sell off the other …. *headache*

Eff3izJl.jpg

One on each wrist? ;)

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You're welcome!

I just chose the one that's different from my other pieces, and I don't have any green dial haha.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It actually wears ok, gshock oversize generally ok

It bugs me because it looks bigger than it actually is. Just look at the gap between your wrist and the first links sticking out.

It seems more appropriate for those with bigger wrists.

Slayer1

Master Member
Reaction score

Eff3izJl.jpg

PM me. I might be interested in the one you selling.

reikizi

Reaction score

arc13

Reaction score
The square series even for the conventional resin ones are like that lor

It bugs me because it looks bigger than it actually is. Just look at the gap between your wrist and the first links sticking out.

It seems more appropriate for those with bigger wrists.

yukita

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any nice watch to recommend ? 38mm size, those cad dress up or down. Currently has stowa flieger 40mm and seiko presage cocktail 40mm. Been looking at sarb033 or op39 ... But looking at other option. Thanks

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any nice watch to recommend ? 38mm size, those cad dress up or down. Currently has stowa flieger 40mm and seiko presage cocktail 40mm. Been looking at sarb033 or op39 ... But looking at other option. Thanks

Steinhart 39mm divers lo.

1mm difference but who cares hahaha. You need a diver in your collection.

http://www.gnomonwatches.com/watches/steinhart-watches/ocean-one-39-black-ceramic

Sent from A Young Urban Professional Who Is Highly Sought After By At Least 3 Companies - Telco, Utility And Credit Card using GAGT

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score

yeah cant go wrong with SARB033...OP39??? such a wide gap?:s11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.