Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Announced!

jlekssp

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I saw in the you tube, you can also drive and have navigation map installed, has any one tried?
So how's the battery life?

U have to calibrate. Of course not as accurate as the BP cuff device.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. U need to download MyBPLab , register and participate on their research.

89GBQ4zl.jpg

note, note10 cannot, doesn't have sensor

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

nuscape

Reaction score
89GBQ4zl.jpg

note, note10 cannot, doesn't have sensor

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
I'm using Note 10+.
It works fine. I think they just haven't updated the description. All sensors are from the watch, not using any sensor from the phone. Only need to use phone to answer the check-in session questions.

jlekssp

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious, if it doesn,t use anything from the phone, then why they have to specify from S9 onwards?

I'm using Note 10+.
It works fine. I think they just haven't updated the description. All sensors are from the watch, not using any sensor from the phone. Only need to use phone to answer the check-in session questions.

jlekssp

Master Member
Reaction score
under the samsung health, i can see many workouts. How do we transfer those workout app into the watch? I see that the watch has limited workouts to choose from.

jess_sy

Reaction score
under the samsung health, i can see many workouts. How do we transfer those workout app into the watch? I see that the watch has limited workouts to choose from.

You can find the workouts in the Samsung health app on the watch.

Or you can use the Widgets Multi-workouts. There's a lot of options.

xyz890

Reaction score
note 9 can, also can select from phone or watch.

tried it on watch but uninstall coz use too much battery

I'm using Note 10+.

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can the Active 2 make/receive calls via a connected pair of Bluetooth ear buds? Can ear buds Bluetooth to the Active 2 in the first place?

I believe can use Samsung Pay, right? Does it comes with MST?

Thanks

Last edited:

kryptonit3

Reaction score
Can the Active 2 make/receive calls via a connected pair of Bluetooth ear buds? Can ear buds Bluetooth to the Active 2 in the first place?

I believe can use Samsung Pay, right? Does it comes with MST?

Thanks
don't think it's MST.. yea work with my galaxy buds at least and able to pair with the watch.

nuscape

Reaction score
don't think it's MST.. yea work with my galaxy buds at least and able to pair with the watch.
Make call is using phone, not watch. Why need to go around the watch? I paired buds to Note 10+. I can make call/ receive using either watch (with its speaker and mic) or using buds.

Unless you r telling me your watch is the LTE version? So no need phone to make call.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.