Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza235

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our next chance of getting a point is against brighton in Nov.
We will lose all our games till then.
:(
:sad:

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our next chance of getting a point is against brighton in Nov.
We will lose all our games till then.
:(
:sad:

I guess it will not be that bad. Sometimes you will get lucky? Just like Uniter vs Lei? When somehow either DDG on form or opposition just forgot their shooting boots at home. :)

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Marouane Fellaini: “They [#mufc] brought in Moyes, they didn’t give him time. They brought in Van Gaal, they gave him two years and we started to do some things, he won the Cup, but after that they sacked the manager because they want to win quickly. But when you look to build a team you need time, not change a manager every two years, every year. If the manager doesn’t do well for four or five games, they want to sack him."

Fellaini on Manchester United players: “You see some players go straight into the dressing room after games and go straight onto social media. It's wrong.”

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Marouane Fellaini: “They [#mufc] brought in Moyes, they didn’t give him time. They brought in Van Gaal, they gave him two years and we started to do some things, he won the Cup, but after that they sacked the manager because they want to win quickly. But when you look to build a team you need time, not change a manager every two years, every year. If the manager doesn’t do well for four or five games, they want to sack him."

Fellaini on Manchester United players: “You see some players go straight into the dressing room after games and go straight onto social media. It's wrong.”

Fellaini, if you thought it was just the results.. it meant that you dont know the Man Utd football culture too.

I fully agreed with the comments on social media !!!

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LTCCEps.jpg

Ole judged Fellaini based on his connection with Moyes. He didn't give Fellaini a chance at all. Ole just kicked him out to appease some fans.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently all the head honchos at old Trafford now are all woodward University mates

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as i was saying some time back, Woodward wants to keep yes man around him

Ed is keeping yes man

“This was one of the reasons why I had a meeting with Ed Woodward and I told him that I wasn’t convinced with the competency of certain people at the club.

“I told Ed Woodward quite straight: “If you think I’m going to sit here and just tell you what you want to hear, I’m not that man because I’m going to tell you exactly how I see it.””

7mths down the line, Langley got dismissed after one-to-one with Ed

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does wood get to have the final say in everything? Is he accountable for the bad results if he is the one that made the decisions?

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
As long as wood bring in the money, he is safe. Result don't matter to the board. IMHO.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
The good thing about international break now is we fan also get a break from the torturous performance we see week in week out. Geez, summer couldn’t come quick enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.