Powerbank for Iphone 11/11 Pro

MeetYourTea

Reaction score
Any recommendation? Currently using xiaomi powerbank 10000 gen2. like not very fast charging lei :(

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You'll need those with PD ports, such as from Anker and Aukey as example.

Eidekos

Reaction score
With the battery improvement on the pro max, i dont think I need a PB anymore.

but i recommend Xiaomi 3.0 USB-C powerbank.

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using the Anker Nintendo Switch USB-C PD 20100. Charges fast though i didn't record the actual time it takes. Wait for those Lazada or Shopee sales like 10.10, 11.11 etc. Coupled with vouchers, i got mine for $80.

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just ordered the xiaomi pro 10000 mah that supports fast charge.

does it really charge fast enough?

i gave up on my current powerbanks..either have problems connecting or charges way too slow.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just ordered the xiaomi pro 10000 mah that supports fast charge.

does it really charge fast enough?

i gave up on my current powerbanks..either have problems connecting or charges way too slow.

Make sure you use a proper cable alongside the power bank. Those cheap cables won't be able to deliver the power as efficiently as those reputable ones.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iPhones only fast charge with PD (power delivery) technology, ie. must be usb-c port. It does not support QC (quick charge) technology.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.