Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbv7230

Reaction score
Huh? WTF.. u r paying to buy a Lorlek n not getting FOC..
Jeezz..
No way will I ever fill in-those papers..

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunch wan to fill paper which will be thrown away chiu go hour glass at least getch little bit respect ask chiu fill in on ipad to keep chiu entertained

sbv7230

Reaction score
So much pride.. guess go the grey route ba, no such nonsense.

It’s not abt pride..
it’s abt the nonsense and game that those ADs are playing right now..
Anyway, end of the day, it’s just a watch and I can’t stand their ** attitude acting like God now..

sbv7230

Reaction score
It is weird (good way or bad way I don't know). I was asked to filled in a mobile phone with an application. Today I also filled my name on interest list at KHH, but pink, not blue

Need to fill in blood group or not?
Or blood test to see if u r a flipper?

uniboy

Reaction score
Any chance to score a datejust 36 latest model 126234 at ADs if no previous purchase history? At least it’s not sports model right..

makingfriends

Reaction score
Any chance to score a datejust 36 latest model 126234 at ADs if no previous purchase history? At least it’s not sports model right..

u had to walk into the AD and ask...and maybe they can check their system to see other branches got stock.
but DJ are flying off fast too without much replenish...according to my SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.