SUSS PT Bachelor of Business 20/21 Intake

ant_toh

Reaction score
Hi all,i am starting a new thread for part time Bachelor of Business for 20/21 intake as i just received a provisonal offer of admission from them.Anyone else same course as me ?

snowieee

Reaction score
Hi all,i am starting a new thread for part time Bachelor of Business for 20/21 intake as i just received a provisonal offer of admission from them.Anyone else same course as me ?
Soon. I will be joining you later. Keep in touch, :o

Lanny懒泥

Reaction score

Hello! I will be joining you for the Jan 2020 intake next year ✌

ant_toh

Reaction score
Hi Lanny, congrats !
can pm me so we can form a whatsapp group ?

Lanny懒泥;122687413 said:
Hello! I will be joining you for the Jan 2020 intake next year ✌

Last edited:

ant_toh

Reaction score
The interview is in min groups of 3.
An open group interview conducted by the department head who will take turns to interview everyone.
Quite an informal one and quite chill one ~
Self-intro followed by questions like why u choose SUSS and then what u working as and why u chose this particular degree and blah blah blah.
Heard that as long as u are being called up for interview most likely u would gain entry.
Those rejected ones normally would receive rejections emails and wont even get shortlisted for interview.

Hi guys. Applied for BSBZ and going for interview on 15th Oct. Curious to find out how the interview will be like and the type of questions they ask. Any tips?

snowieee

Reaction score
Hi guys. Applied for BSBZ and going for interview on 15th Oct. Curious to find out how the interview will be like and the type of questions they ask. Any tips?

Hi, how is your interview went on? Do update us here :s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.