[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

squarepipe

Reaction score
so long as study just 1 page of business module anywhere, you know you cannot survive for long by giving people free...

I think circles expect people to regularly purchase a boost. But in reality most likely people never buy

ninefile

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think circles expect people to regularly purchase a boost. But in reality most likely people never buy

Mobile penentration in sg so high likely most ppl sub as 2nd line or park there just waiting to sell that golden number.

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im not using. But think $5 plan , the add on is different

Sent from Samsung SM-A705MN using GAGT

Thx for the reply. Ya I used Facebook to ask, add-ons different

Posted from PCWX using Nexus 6P

tauntme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Circles Life recently doing alot of marketing by giving out free sim cards. Hooted 5 pcs from the person. :

Will be terminating it upon exhausting Grab, Gojek, Deliveroo, Foodpanda, ezbuy, Shopee and Lazada new user promo code. :(

pls don't try this with grab. they seem to know if different accounts is used on one phone.. and they will ban all your grab accounts.

Food_Lover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pls don't try this with grab. they seem to know if different accounts is used on one phone.. and they will ban all your grab accounts.
If you reformat your iPhone upon exhausting the promo, Grab will not be able to detect that you have multiple acc.

That said, this is only applicable to iPhone and iPad only.

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Circles Life recently doing alot of marketing by giving out free sim cards. Hooted 5 pcs from the person. :

Will be terminating it upon exhausting Grab, Gojek, Deliveroo, Foodpanda, ezbuy, Shopee and Lazada new user promo code. :(

Is this the $5 plan, free one month, but have to sub for 2 months? They allow you to sub up to 5 pcs? And where did you get the card from?

jimmyleong

Master Member
Reaction score
Is this the $5 plan, free one month, but have to sub for 2 months? They allow you to sub up to 5 pcs? And where did you get the card from?

Do we need to pay extra? Like registration fee, admin fee etc. what about caller ID?

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm getting this as well. And, as the circles life app need otp to sign in, I gave up on the card lah.

Posted from PCWX using
Where Does My QR Code Goes To?
My $0 sim still ok. And I have not downloaded the app.

Sent from REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with TPG Booster using GAGT

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm getting this as well. And, as the circles life app need otp to sign in, I gave up on the card lah.

Posted from PCWX using

Since how long you left the sim in dormant mode?

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since how long you left the sim in dormant mode?

Less than 2 months.

According to support, max is 3 months. Before deactivate, they will email reminder. I didn't receive any.

Posted from PCWX using

saif07

Reaction score
can I confirm there's VoLTE on circle life? I have the options of 4G,VoLTE on and 4G,VoLTE off on my iphone.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jjxLjjm.jpg

Posted from PCWX using HUAWEI ALPS

nashii

Reaction score
if we clicked that green button.
It says, "we are currently upgrading all Flexi user to our new $5 Plan."

that means soon or later they will force us to upgrade to $5 Plan ?:s11::s11::s22:

HumHum22

Reaction score
if we clicked that green button.
It says, "we are currently upgrading all Flexi user to our new $5 Plan."

that means soon or later they will force us to upgrade to $5 Plan ?:s11::s11::s22:
I also want to know. Just saw it today and I've clicked on it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.