OCBC Titanium Mastercard

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

Are purchases at ishopchangi.com and The Sheila Duty Free eligible for 10X OCBC$?

Thank you.

Hi laladuck

The MCCs coming in for those 2 merchants are not one of the eligible MCCs. So purchases will not earn 10x

^Sh

AL22DA

Reaction score
Hi vicyeo111,

We apologise for the delay, but we are still checking on Club 21.

These brands will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

If a purchase is made and the bonus OCBC$ was not awarded, just drop us a private message here, and we will help you sort it out.

Michael Kors
Coach
Bottega Veneta
Long Champ
Hermes
Valentino
Christian Dior
Chanel
Kate Spade
Celine
Louis Vuitton
Balenciaga

Should there be other brands that you are interested in making a purchase with, but is not mentioned above. Do let us know so that we can check on it.

^DG

is it applicable for 10X OCBC$ if i shop from the LV eCommerce website

DingJie

Reaction score
Hi DingJie,

All telco (Singtel, StarHub, CirclesLife, M1 and the likes) transactions will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$. This is inclusive of the purchase of mobile phone.

^DG

Hi DG, you previously quoted to other Hardwarezone readers that it is will eligible for 10x if we do a manual appeal with the receipt stating mobile phone. Can I check if OCBC have changed their stand on this?

Thank you.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi DG, you previously quoted to other Hardwarezone readers that it is will eligible for 10x if we do a manual appeal with the receipt stating mobile phone. Can I check if OCBC have changed their stand on this?

Thank you.

There was? Can you quote the post

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Thank you.

There was? Can you quote the post

Hi DingJie,

We do not remember having mentioned that purchase of mobile phones from Telcos will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

Could you share the post with us?

From what we understand, we have been stating that Telcos are not eligible for 10X OCBC$, despite the type of item purchased.

Here are some examples from this thread itself:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/116484974-post1525.html
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/122897071-post2582.html
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/122829874-post2577.html
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/119829692-post2011.html
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/120200299-post2084.html

^DG

Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi vicyeo111,

We are checking on this and will get back to you asap.

^DG

hi OCBC admin,

should be an eligible shopping transaction for 10x but safer to run by u,
will spend at club 21 or hugo boss physical stores be eligible for 10x?

Hi vicyeo111,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on Club 21!
It will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score

Thank you.

if u have, please find and let the rest know. cos we know their stance for telcos handset purchases has always been a no-go from the beginning from their responses.

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the ocbc otp webpage broken or what? Entered the sms otp for payment on qoo10, and it took so long to load the page until it timed out. Wasted so much time trying 5 times to order something

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Is the ocbc otp webpage broken or what? Entered the sms otp for payment on qoo10, and it took so long to load the page until it timed out. Wasted so much time trying 5 times to order something

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Hi ashethen,

We have not received similar feedback over the weekend. Are you still having issues with it?

^DG

spitter99

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Like to know if the following merchants are eligible for 10x OCBC$. TIA...
Gucci
Longchamp
Faure le page
Kenzo

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

With so many horror stories about late payment for OCBC credit cards, I better ask 1st.

For the case that my last statement balance is SGD40 and after statement date, I received SGD30 rebate from OCBC, so can I just pay SGD10 or do I have to pay SGD 40 with SGD 30 balance stuck in my credit card account?

Thanks.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

With so many horror stories about late payment for OCBC credit cards, I better ask 1st.

For the case that my last statement balance is SGD40 and after statement date, I received SGD30 rebate from OCBC, so can I just pay SGD10 or do I have to pay SGD 40 with SGD 30 balance stuck in my credit card account?

Thanks.

Hi there

It really depends if the rebate credited is captured during your payment period. You should always check your card due amount for the correct amount to pay

If unsure, drop us a secured email from your OCBC Internet Banking. Our team can confirm the payment amount which is due

^Sh

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.