fitness first

yoongcy421

Reaction score
Company gives monthly $150 budget for gym. Does anyone know if fitness first can give discount until $150 per month only? Or anyone selling second hand at this price?

a5ylum

Reaction score
Forget Fitness Frist

Dont bother joining FF. Membership fee constantly increasing. Now with AIA Vitality, which caused an influx of people, making gyming at times impossible, people occupying benches and equipment gyming their fingers on their phone. Members who doesnt respect others, especially in locker room, used towels and gym gears all over the place, as if they pay for the member and they deserve to be served.

All the people who misuse by joining cheaply in Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and using the passport for Singapore.

And all the guys cruising in the shower, steam room and making out in the cubicle. A very common sight in FF.

There are better gyms else where, look out for new branches opening up and they usually have very good promo.

DontTouchMe

Master Member
Reaction score
Dont bother joining FF. Membership fee constantly increasing. Now with AIA Vitality, which caused an influx of people, making gyming at times impossible, people occupying benches and equipment gyming their fingers on their phone. Members who doesnt respect others, especially in locker room, used towels and gym gears all over the place, as if they pay for the member and they deserve to be served.

All the people who misuse by joining cheaply in Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and using the passport for Singapore.

And all the guys cruising in the shower, steam room and making out in the cubicle. A very common sight in FF.

There are better gyms else where, look out for new branches opening up and they usually have very good promo.

i feedback to them about the issue of using passport for singapore and they just brush me off :mad:

toolbox03

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder will they capture new photo on the card ?

Pretty much I don't want to exchange for the new card, I am still using the old blue card. The new red and white design don't appeal to me at all.

Blue card? How much ish chiur current membership :eek:

yuto_kagui

Reaction score
Complain!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
You can still bring your guest to any club island-wide (except Fitness First Paragon) on a weekend with the annual 20 weekend guest entries. Please collect your weekend guest log card to get started. Members must present this log card to check in a guest on the weekend.
----------------------------------------------------------

Wah lao, membership so ex. Every year increase price. Now limit guest visits. Must complain! Already send them my feedback on FB and website. Hope others can join me on this.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.