Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just asking again - curious if anyone kena this issue. Any solution would be much appreciated.

Anyone uses grabpay? I am unable to make the credit card details stay in the app. Everytime I top up, required to key in the card number again, finish keying. They said card already added, proceed to top up.

And the cycle repeats. Anyone knows how to solve this issue?
You will see this page when trying to top up. Click on that(visa/master) and choose the card that was already saved before. It will default to ghat payment method.
uMstVU8l.jpg

LsLmZnOl.jpg

oO00pCXl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Oh, today only for China rom? I thought today India is getting update which means global rom?

Posted from PCWX using MI 9
India Rom and CN Rom is different. I was told India Rom also not the same as global Rom.

India I think no NFC if I am not wrong.

tokenbest

Reaction score
You will see this page when trying to top up. Click on that(visa/master) and choose the card that was already saved before. It will default to ghat payment method.
uMstVU8l.jpg

LsLmZnOl.jpg

oO00pCXl.jpg

Thanks bro, previously was ok. Tried, now card number shows. I'll see if it sticks for the top up next time.

lachesis

Reaction score
my k20pro battery life seems rather poor. No SIM card put in but still will drain like 15% overnite. Hasn’t even really install much apps except play store. If put to fly mode then ok. Is this normal or I got a lemon set T_T

On China rom stable 10.3.17

lachesis

Reaction score
I can’t get my google contact sync to work. Only installed play store. Seems the phone came with contact sync app installed. set all permissions and reboot but doesn’t seem to work. any advice?

legacyzero

Reaction score
Hi all, I was hoping to get feedback from the bros who gotten the K20 pro 256gb export set (with playstore and the global rom installed) - was there any issues (payments / banking apps/ grab pay, etc) that you guys faced?

Would love to get a local set but sadly there is no 256gb version :(

jAguero_

Master Member
Reaction score
Folks who have used this - what is your worst complaint about the phone, and if any, made you sell it off/stop using?

Wanting to get this phone and try as 2nd phone, just wondering.

aucheukyan

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I was hoping to get feedback from the bros who gotten the K20 pro 256gb export set (with playstore and the global rom installed) - was there any issues (payments / banking apps/ grab pay, etc) that you guys faced?

Would love to get a local set but sadly there is no 256gb version :(
My k20p 8/128 had issues binding visa cc to gpay for NFC payment. Other than that all no issue, even Netflix can play but need to sideload. I'm using miui.eu, everything works with magisk

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Dude what your definition of everything works when your visa and gpay got issue? Lol :s22:

My k20p 8/128 had issues binding visa cc to gpay for NFC payment. Other than that all no issue, even Netflix can play but need to sideload. I'm using miui.eu, everything works with magisk

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is k20 64gb cn rom @ $308 a good price? :s11:
Normal price ba. Nothing special. Lowest I saw for 128GB Global ROM was $350 during 9.9 and 10.10 on shopee with $49 coupon, bringing down the price from $399 to $350.

VacheronLim

Reaction score
if my google map is working and able to retrieve location information, but comfort and grab app cannot seem to get location information... is it because i uninstall something important by accident? have allowed all permission to both apps, including location information but can't seem to get them working

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.