Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s not abt pride..
it’s abt the nonsense and game that those ADs are playing right now..
Anyway, end of the day, it’s just a watch and I can’t stand their ** attitude acting like God now..

hahah

my trigger word is "journey"
if any SA - from any outlet says it, i will be immediately pissed off.

peterg29

Reaction score
Guys, I’m staying in Singapore for the next 2 Months, do you think there is any chance to get a GMT Root Beer in this time period? Have you seen it anywhere available for sale? I found one in Raffles but it was display only

peterg29

Reaction score
I really dont want to give them these 3000 euro..

Do you think there is a chance at the airport? Last time they told me, they don’t use Wait lists

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Do you think there is a chance at the airport? Last time they told me, they don’t use Wait lists

if your country AD doesn't wanna sell to you, what makes you think our country AD will sell to a foreigner?

but you can try. lol

likehotbutter

Master Member
Reaction score
They can’t tell if I am a foreigner or not, so your comment is kind of inappropriate!

When you fill in the interest form there will be ur contact details right?

That's not to say that they will discriminate however. ADs will happily build a relationship with anyone so long the cash is flowing.

So Foreigner, Sinkie, Cat or Mouse it dosnt matter. Just make sure to hooooot those datejusts many many first :s13:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They can’t tell if I am a foreigner or not, so your comment is kind of inappropriate!

When you open your mouth they will know.
Very easy to tell.

And have you met the Pre-requisite?

Many guys here tried for so long. Didn't get anything.
What makes you think 2 months is going to get you anything?

Hard truth hurts

wahjohreno

Master Member
Reaction score

I travel frequently. Been trying for the last 2 years. Up to 4 times a month during certain periods. I said I’ll buy any stainless steel sports from explorer 1 up. They know me by name.

Haven’t got a single watch yet.

peterg29

Reaction score
No man, I didn’t. I have an address in Singapore, also a phone number, but I planned to make my first rolex purchase here. I was sticking with Audemars Piguet the whole time.

I just hoped there is some chance to get this Rose Gold GMT as I thought the people are not going that crazy about it or at least not much as for Batman or Pepsi and do that without purchasing day dates that I don’t need.

Maybe to buy one together with my girlfriend, she wants ss/rose with diamonds. Are the display watches STRICTLY not for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.