OCBC Titanium Mastercard

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there

It really depends if the rebate credited is captured during your payment period. You should always check your card due amount for the correct amount to pay

If unsure, drop us a secured email from your OCBC Internet Banking. Our team can confirm the payment amount which is due

^Sh

okay. let me add more details into it.

Assuming that my statement state is oct 1st and my payment due date is Oct 20th. statement balance is SGD40 and I received SGD 30 on Oct 10th. coming Oct 20th, how much should I pay?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Assuming that my statement state is oct 1st and my payment due date is Oct 20th. statement balance is SGD40 and I received SGD 30 on Oct 10th. coming Oct 20th, how much should I pay?

Should be SGD10

galacticnick

Reaction score
pay $40. otherwise, you'd have to pay interest on the amount unpaid. speaking from personal experience. i had the interest waived eventually.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi there,

Rebates are generally used to offset the following's month bill.
Could you drop us a secured mail on this, and let us have the 16 digit reference number thereafter?

We will arrange for our service executive to check on your account and advise further.

^DG

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Rebates are generally used to offset the following's month bill.
Could you drop us a secured mail on this, and let us have the 16 digit reference number thereafter?

We will arrange for our service executive to check on your account and advise further.

^DG

Thanks for the advice.

I would rather pay SGD 40 to settle all outstanding than taking a call for such small matter.

In any other bank, it will be a straight answer that either it offsets or it does not.

camphao

Reaction score
Hi camphao,

B&H Photo MCC is likely to be in the eligible listing for 10X OCBC$. However, if you are making a purchase in the relevant categories (such as electronics - cameras), we will grant you the 10X OCBC$.

Please keep a copy of the invoice, and get in touch with us once the transaction has been posted.

Thank you.

^DG

Thank you for your reply! I am writing in to clarify on two things

1.) For bhphotovideo.com, based on their current MCC, they are valid for 10x OCBC$.
2.) In the event that the 10X OCBC$ is not automatically awarded, I can write in to OCBC for purchases made under the relevant categories.

In the event of scenario 2, are camera-related accessories such as bags, carrying cases valid?

Also, I would like to ask if reddotphoto.com.sg and their retail outlet Red Dot Photo qualify for 10x OCBC$

Thank you so much!

Tiffany1990

Reaction score
Hi CSO
I recently made an online purchase for camera on iShopChangi. To my astonishment, this does not qualify for online shopping. I understand that points are awarded based on MCC code and customers are at the mercy of this. What is amusing to me is that my secured mailbox exchange requested for receipt asking for purchase details. After I provided, my appeal was rejected. I am not sure how does OCBC want to tag the transactions but iShopChangi is an online platform and I purchased an electronic item. If your team does not bother to even review but just look at MCC code, then please dont waste our time to ask for receipts and proof of purchase etc. Thank goodness it takes almost two weeks to get a response everytime we reply.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi CSO
I recently made an online purchase for camera on iShopChangi. To my astonishment, this does not qualify for online shopping. I understand that points are awarded based on MCC code and customers are at the mercy of this. What is amusing to me is that my secured mailbox exchange requested for receipt asking for purchase details. After I provided, my appeal was rejected. I am not sure how does OCBC want to tag the transactions but iShopChangi is an online platform and I purchased an electronic item. If your team does not bother to even review but just look at MCC code, then please dont waste our time to ask for receipts and proof of purchase etc. Thank goodness it takes almost two weeks to get a response everytime we reply.

Dear Tiffany1990

Thank you for your feedback

We have replied before to other queries in this thread, that purchases with iShopChangi will not earn 10X

We are sorry we are not able to accord for the purchase

^Sh

spitter99

Reaction score
Hi vicyeo111,

We apologise for the delay, but we are still checking on Club 21.

These brands will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

If a purchase is made and the bonus OCBC$ was not awarded, just drop us a private message here, and we will help you sort it out.

Michael Kors
Coach
Bottega Veneta
Long Champ
Hermes
Valentino
Christian Dior
Chanel
Kate Spade
Celine
Louis Vuitton
Balenciaga

Should there be other brands that you are interested in making a purchase with, but is not mentioned above. Do let us know so that we can check on it.

^DG

Hi OCBC,

Like to know if the following merchants are eligible for 10x OCBC$. TIA...
Gucci
Longchamp
Faure le page
Kenzo

hi OCBC,

saw the answer for Long Champ..
kindly check for the following brands please.. TIA..

Gucci
Abercrombie & Fitch
Faure le page
Kenzo

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply! I am writing in to clarify on two things

1.) For bhphotovideo.com, based on their current MCC, they are valid for 10x OCBC$.
2.) In the event that the 10X OCBC$ is not automatically awarded, I can write in to OCBC for purchases made under the relevant categories.

In the event of scenario 2, are camera-related accessories such as bags, carrying cases valid?

Also, I would like to ask if reddotphoto.com.sg and their retail outlet Red Dot Photo qualify for 10x OCBC$

Thank you so much!

Hi there,

Apologies for the typo in our previous reply. What we meant to say is that the MCC for B&H Photo is not likely to be eligible, but if you are making a camera purchase, we will grant you the 10X OCBC$.

This does not apply to carrying cases and bags.

Red Dot Photo will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
hi OCBC,

saw the answer for Long Champ..
kindly check for the following brands please.. TIA..

Gucci
Abercrombie & Fitch
Faure le page
Kenzo

Apologies for the delay, spitter99.

The mentioned merchants are eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

random_1990

Reaction score
Hi there,

We will be sending you a PM shortly.

^DG
Hi OCBC, I can't reply to your PM cos my post count is below 10, but the reference number you requested is:

Credit card & rewards enquiry (ref no.: 2019101709347543)

You can reply to the PM if you need anything else from me thanks

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi silverbomb,

All Earnest Collective transactions will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

wouldn't it fall under this category, for shoe and bag purchases?

e455e17423755d46e99c64f1be1a3187-full.jpg

timblackwhite

Reaction score
A question for all sneakerheads

I am curious as a sneakerhead, are the stores below eligible for 10x OCBC$? All the stuff I like are all basketball or skate oriented stuff. It will be nice to get the reward points to maybe get more vouchers lol

Especially for the stores below:

Nike
Under Armour
Adidas
Timberland
RSH / Royal Sporting House
JD Sports
Footlocker
Hoops Factory
Limited Edt (specifically, if possible, L.E. Ballpark @ 313 and Peninsula , L.E. Way @ 313, L.E. Outlet @ 313, Limited Edt @ Jem, and L.E. Underground @ Vivo)

Maybe as a bonus, I will like to ask about tech stores, will they also be eligible for 10X OCBC$ ?

Challenger
Courts
Harvey Norman
Best Denki
Gain City
Apple (including Apple Online)
Google (for the Pixel phones)
Sony
Huawei
Xiaomi / Mi Store

kelvinloh

Reaction score
Hi DG, I made reply to Secure Mailbox on 10th and 12th Oct (ref# 2019100102868619) and today is 18th Oct, no sound, no picture from your product or CS team, any reasons what happen?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.