C4X

Adrenaline-

Reaction score
Hi guys, I need some advice about signing on for C4 EXPERT (C4X). I am not sure if signing on is a good choice for me or not but they provide scholarships for degree and that will help me financially.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I need some advice about signing on for C4 EXPERT (C4X). I am not sure if signing on is a good choice for me or not but they provide scholarships for degree and that will help me financially.

You signing on just for the money then is definitely not a good choice for you

Calander

Reaction score

my advice to u is to base on your gut feeling.

the least you should have is the interest in pursuing the interest in this career field. Otherwise whether if is under the armed forces umbrella or not doesnt matter.

sohcheekeong

Reaction score

I think it is a very risky thing to sign on in the military if you do not have an interest in it. You might be neutral now - but what if you hate the military some years down the road but your contract is not ended yet. You will have to fork out a large amount of money to break your bond. I have many friends who did that but they were from well-to-do families so that was not a big deal for them.

How's your academic results? Are you also good in CCA? Well like by your school and teachers?

If you are thinking of signing on just for the scholarship, you might want to consider other scholarships. I went through my son's scholarship booklet some months back and was surprise to find the number of scholarships available if you are offered a place in the local universities. Many of his classmates and former classmates were offered scholarships to study in local universities although their results are not top-notch. It just mean there are less monies in the scholarship compared with the more established ones.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your options. Google and find out what are the scholarships available. Think through what you want to do in life, what will interest you and speak with your seniors or school to get advice / assistance.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.