Apple TV+ S$6.98/mo (Now Available)

bodohboy

Reaction score
wats wrong with your Mi Box S~?

I am a big user of Singtel TV Go and Cast and used to do it via Chromecast but my 2nd gen Chromecast died and I bought the Mi Box S as a replacement but it seems to be that the interface seems laggy and the built in Chromecast has frame rate issues. Thus, wanna try out the Apple TV to see if it’s better. And plus point it has built in toggle app.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But i see appletv+ movies newer...

nAZ2eGW.jpg

imo so far , i dont think you should cancel netlifx first. :s13:

currently they have more contents and better shows..

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
uh. those are iTunes Movie. you need to rent/buy individually one.

all Apple TV+ contents are original. the shows are in the first post. thanks. :)

interesting.. Smithsonian Channel is up for subscription. SGD3.98/mo

Last edited:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
New to this Apple TV stuff. Do I get everything else on Apple TV and those announced during the event?
yup. on 01-Nov, I guess you can sign up for the service. or if you have already activated your new device.

can access the shows (episode 1) from Apple TV App.

seriously. i don't even have time for Netflix. really don't know if got anymore time for this service. plus most content are original. i don't even have time for Prime Video~ :s13:

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup. on 01-Nov, I guess you can sign up for the service. or if you have already activated your new device.

can access the shows (episode 1) from Apple TV App.

seriously. i don't even have time for Netflix. really don't know if got anymore time for this service. plus most content are original. i don't even have time for Prime Video~ :s13:

Oh. I rarely watch TV and don’t have any exisiting subscription. This will be my first since it’s free. So just see how it works.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will shows like The Rookie, Young Sheldon, Perfect Harmony and Blue Bloods be available with the subscription?

 TV+ is all original content at launch. They dun have a back catalogue of shows.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.