[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any confirmation the starters with Halloween costumes can be evolve and retain the costume ?

Charizard with cubone mask will look weird though

Just like the big blue turtle with the top hat will look really funny

If comes in pumpkins 🎃 head will be awesome

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Basket

3 excellent throws in a row to get Golett

Must accumulate 3 quests then do together

What's easy to get excellent throw consistently

Can only think of tyranitar raid

But then if first throw catch damn bang

Can Dakrai get easy excellent throw with lock in method ?

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NN coming up with easy but time consuming quests for 2nd Spiritomb special quest

Use 108 berries to catch Pokemon is not that easy to do in a short time

Then catch 108 pokemons in next page also need to grind a bit

Spin 8 new pokestops also must go somewhere new

Then catch 10 ghost Pokemons for litwick is an easy task

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Basket

Darkrai excellent not difficult. Only time consuming because move left move right like Kyogre. :vijayadmin:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian cannot trade to reroll. So if you plan on being early adopters and want to power up, have to raid hard to get good iv. Only got one 96% out of 6 raids done. The rest all cmi

zensushi

Reaction score
darkrai-counters-1-1024x1024.jpg

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Basket

Nanab berries are good if u need strings of excellent or great throws, as they prevent the pokemon from attacking, thereby swatting your ball away.

Not difficult to get excellent throw on Darkrai but time consuming as it moves left and right. And I can only hit excellent when it is in the middle, though I can hit great on the left and right.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sian cannot trade to reroll. So if you plan on being early adopters and want to power up, have to raid hard to get good iv. Only got one 96% out of 6 raids done. The rest all cmi

Do u think their status will be changed to trade-enabled in the future?

Anyway, I probably wanna clear my stacks of Deoxys since got 2x transfer candy now.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u think their status will be changed to trade-enabled in the future?

Anyway, I probably wanna clear my stacks of Deoxys since got 2x transfer candy now.

They may I guess. Anyway, as usual, they will probaby have special move and shiny version releases in future to milk players. I am only planning to keep a couple and the rest just candy since now got double candy now.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it only me or have they nerfed the candy drop rate from pokestops? :(

I usually only have less than 5 of either red berry or nanab. Not only to use pinap to catch all the lupsup just to finish the quest.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

I usually only have less than 5 of either red berry or nanab. Not only to use pinap to catch all the lupsup just to finish the quest.

I suggest u try to do the "Spin 10 Pokéstops or Gyms" quests for 5 Silver Pinap berries. Do 3 of them together so that u only need to spin 12 pokestops to clear them. :o

heng8888

Reaction score

I m running out of golden razz & today can only find 3 quests related to that reward.. Last time is found over the whole island.. :vijayadmin:

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I m running out of golden razz & today can only find 3 quests related to that reward.. Last time is found over the whole island.. :vijayadmin:

Wah how come u low on golden razz ah? I got so many that often I have to resort to feeding at gyms in order to make some space to keep other items. :o

I only try to keep around 100 max at a time, and try to start feeding whether I have 200 or so, as it seems that there is a limit of feeding 100 berries in a very short time, maybe 30 mins?

heng8888

Reaction score
Wah how come u low on golden razz ah? I got so many that often I have to resort to feeding at gyms in order to make some space to keep other items. :o

I only try to keep around 100 max at a time, and try to start feeding whether I have 200 or so, as it seems that there is a limit of feeding 100 berries in a very short time, maybe 30 mins?

My main still got 572 la, but sub now is down to 14.. How I wish can transfer some over.. :s22:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i also dump golden berries at gym lol

I always think, any rival team trainer who happens to be attacking that gym at that time must be swearing and cursing, how come got people feeding? :s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My main still got 572 la, but sub now is down to 14.. How I wish can transfer some over.. :s22:

As long as u use up the daily raid pass, will accumulate very fast one.

Also try to do the quests that give '2 golden razz berries', 3 similar quests at a time. I like to do those that require capturing a dragon, or a ditto.

heng8888

Reaction score
As long as u use up the daily raid pass, will accumulate very fast one.

Also try to do the quests that give '2 golden razz berries', 3 similar quests at a time. I like to do those that require capturing a dragon, or a ditto.

Ya already did all the 3 quests available for today & got 6 berries - 1 dragon, 1 ditto & 3 excellent in a row.. One of each type, cannot even stack the same task.. Lol

The problem is darkrai like not so easy to catch.. Both accts fled today.. Wasted 12 berries each after many excellent throws.. :o

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ya already did all the 3 quests available for today & got 6 berries - 1 dragon, 1 ditto & 3 excellent in a row.. One of each type, cannot even stack the same task.. Lol

The problem is darkrai like not so easy to catch.. Both accts fled today.. Wasted 12 berries each after many excellent throws.. :o

Wah u suay sia.... I did 2 raids, caught all 10 on the 5 accounts. :o

Normally I use silver pinap, then until 8th ball left or so, I start using golden razz. Some had to wait until golden razz before successfully captured, but luckily all caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.