iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using Otter + Pop cases? Be it symmetry or defender

was thinking if got the popgrip, the defender may not be that bad afterall cos its gonna be easier to grip despite the bulky case

outrun100

Reaction score
Prefer the ringke clear matte more than liquid crystal, like the all rounded edge and matte back, MG become grey �
lcNhQIvl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

mun

Reaction score
tbBylnJl.jpg

ESR full screen tempered screen protector w/o black border from TB
85Pcv4dl.jpg

spigen liquid crystal glitter (clear)

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone using Otter + Pop cases? Be it symmetry or defender

was thinking if got the popgrip, the defender may not be that bad afterall cos its gonna be easier to grip despite the bulky case

Normal day-to-day gripping of phone while walking, I guess it would be more comfy to grip the sides of the case. If you’re someone who always watch prolong YouTube videos on the table while having meals then the pop socket function comes in handy. Also while taking selfies.

Else it’s quite redundant to pay extra just for that built in pop socket. And Defender is the most chunky ever case. Do think twice if you’re considering that bro. Once regret, you lose alot of money too since no one is interested to buy when you’re offloading it on carousell.

Symmetry size is good enough for drop protection.

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
tbBylnJl.jpg

ESR full screen tempered screen protector w/o black border from TB
85Pcv4dl.jpg

spigen liquid crystal glitter (clear)

Is this the first iPhone Pro Max in gold color that we’ve seen in this thread? Your case makes the gold color even more bling bling!

Spigen is really a company with the most diverse variety of cases.

mun

Reaction score
yes this case really makes the iphone very bling bling. the power button is also tactile and clicky. some bros mentioned this case makes the iphone looks thick but i find it okay and offers good protection :D

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PSAJ is it buy from lazada is cheaper ?

how much is it in stores ?

EuroR_CL7

Master Member
Reaction score
Really curious not seeing love for catalyst case. Their impact protection case is seriously one of the best I've had. standard raised edge for screen protection,
+ silent knob instead of a hole in case like most.
+ clear case back doesn't seem to scratch as easy as other
+ bumper is not over rubbery or create too much width

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
Really curious not seeing love for catalyst case. Their impact protection case is seriously one of the best I've had. standard raised edge for screen protection,

Catalyst case has the nice unique rotating mute switch toggle. But their case lack the R&D breakthrough. Akin to Lifeproof brand. When these 2 companies priced their cases to be so expensive and yet lack the ideas to innovate by making subtle change e.g. colors of their cases etc, then previous users of their brands wouldn’t wanna try to buy again.

Look at Apple leather case. This yr they came out with new Meyer Lemon color. Last year they had Cape Cod blue but not this yr.

Otterbox Symmetry last year had the nice Ivy Meadow (green) color. This year they changed the colors lineup for Symmetry range too.

Spigen is ever evolving.

Even Nomad evolve too by introducing Active rugged case this yr.

Elementcase black ops have little subtle changes each year.

EuroR_CL7

Master Member
Reaction score
Catalyst case has the nice unique rotating mute switch toggle. But their case lack the R&D breakthrough. Akin to Lifeproof brand. When these 2 companies priced their cases to be so expensive and yet lack the ideas to innovate by making subtle change e.g. colors of their cases etc, then previous users of their brands wouldn’t wanna try to buy again.

Look at Apple leather case. This yr they came out with new Meyer Lemon color. Last year they had Cape Cod blue but not this yr.

Otterbox Symmetry last year had the nice Ivy Meadow (green) color. This year they changed the colors lineup for Symmetry range too.

Spigen is ever evolving.

Even Nomad evolve too by introducing Active rugged case this yr.

Elementcase black ops have little subtle changes each year.

What R&D would have been excepted for most brands today? I've been looking for the best as slim as possible with protection...:s22:

yeah, you are right, I had the lifeproof before and never wanted another for a long time.

Not a fan of rugged cases tbh...., protection yes, but not too much bulk. Cant find love for UAG like most would.

Elements are cool, but not worth it.

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What R&D would have been excepted for most brands today? I've been looking for the best as slim as possible with protection...:s22:

yeah, you are right, I had the lifeproof before and never wanted another for a long time.

Not a fan of rugged cases tbh...., protection yes, but not too much bulk. Cant find love for UAG like most would.

You’re in for a big surprise if you think that Nomad’s Rugged Cases are bulky.

Last edited:

ksksksks

Reaction score
Slim and with protection just go for psaj
:s12:

Lightningbulb

Reaction score
Finally psaj arrived!
I feel the texture is better than previous version, very grippy.
And wouldnt have the oily feel at the side (if u know what i talking about)
No fingerprints at the back but yet able to partially see the apple logo
No regrets! Very good buy from lazada
RYXKdDX

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used it once on my XS Max. Phone in pocket will always trigger the knob to silent the phone. If not I love that case for its colour and protection.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.