Is Shake Shack Singapore worth the queue ?

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought there isn't so much of a queue anymore?

If it's like 30mins queue then why not, many many other places in town also need to queue that long anyway :s13:

zoexdlol

Reaction score
I thought there isn't so much of a queue anymore?

If it's like 30mins queue then why not, many many other places in town also need to queue that long anyway :s13:
Haha But how is the burger ?
Not all food is worth to queue XD

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not worth. Their burger really nothing special.

No queue if you go during off peak (non meal time and weekday).

Sent from Home using GAGT

hoks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Imho shake shack, burger+ and omakase burger r all similar in taste. Maybe shake shack slightly better but I can live with the other 2 which hv no queue and much nearer.

MacSwaggin

Reaction score
Not to promote anything but I recently tried FatBurger and they have a similar shake to Shake Shack. Would recommend you try the burger and drink combo. Pandan flavour is nice =:p

delson_tan

Master Member
Reaction score
Not to promote anything but I recently tried FatBurger and they have a similar shake to Shake Shack. Would recommend you try the burger and drink combo. Pandan flavour is nice =:p

I tried the outlet at Novena, the meat was overcooked. It was flavourful while it was hot but when the temperature went down, it became dry and tough.

Maybe will give it a try again.

iamborisheng

Reaction score
I would not travel all the way to Changi for it - not worth it. So many good burgers joints around these days

Reaction score
Nice but abit pricey. Not worth the queue but there not much queue apart from weekends at jewel

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.