Iphone XR

undergrd

Reaction score
Is it true tat if my XR encountered liquid damage, it will not be covered under warranty even thou XR is advertised as IP67?

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it true tat if my XR encountered liquid damage, it will not be covered under warranty even thou XR is advertised as IP67?

yes.. once liquid damage indicator is triggered or clear indication of water damage will not be eligible for warranty. this does not just apply to Apple, most other manufacturers have the same policy.

yixiang1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's from redwhite mobile. Heard the set might not be 100% new.

Paid $1098 on qoo10 to get iPhone 11 128GB from red white mobile.
With qcoins, rebate mango, maybe about $1k flat paid.

It’s opened set from red white, but collected on the very day phone activated, all accessories in tact, good deal for the extra hassle

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Did u already expected it to be opened set ?

It’s opened set from red white, but collected on the very day phone activated, all accessories in tact, good deal for the extra hassle

Kassidy

Banned
Reaction score
I will reject on the spot if it’s open and ask them to refund me

yixiang1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. When I dun need the phone and have telco contract, I will sign contract then sell the brand new phone to dealers to make some gains to pay my subscriptions.

The set is usually opened by telco to activate.
So dealers can earn a $30-$50 margin when they sell the phone. So I am buying such a set.

If u r expecting to pay less than full apple retail price and get sealed set from dealers, you must be kidding ur self.

I am ok as I can inspect the phone before accepting

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
16.1.0 got battery percentage but stupid apple when charging becomes white cannot see

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.