AirPods 2 Announced [Now available]

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone share with me Airpods 2 sound quality etc. Read that the SQ is not gd but when i googled review Airpods 2 is review is actually not too bad. Am looking for my 1st pair of BT earbud actually. Considering Airpods 2 since the price can get below $200 and doesn't look bulky on ear.

Also understand there's no noise cancellation so meaning, i can hear lots of noise even when I am playing music?

AirPods sound quality won’t beat those established brands. It’s the convenience factor that is the selling point.

symbiote28

Reaction score
just got from Shopee for $166 after discounts. never thought i'd actually want one but at this price point okay la. just for convenience sake and as a spare earbuds.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
just got from Shopee for $166 after discounts. never thought i'd actually want one but at this price point okay la. just for convenience sake and as a spare earbuds.

which seller bro? didn't see any 186 now. sellers all trying to outdo each other by slashing price 50 cent to a dollar :s22:

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shopee have vouchers for 10.10 can use for airpods. Me just bought one with wireless type

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Airpods or Beats better?

I got Beats for free a few years back bc of some back to school special. However, bc I don't really take good care of it, some of the sponge parts are flaking/falling off. Should I buy a sponge cover for my beats? And if so any recommendations where I should buy from? If possible Idw to buy online to avoid shipping costs but if there's no choice then....

Also, does using Airpods/Beats take up a lot of battery on the phone? I'm not sure about connections specifics with Airpods but I know Beats wireless needs to use bluetooth connection so..even though I charge to full battery every morning (schneider electric extension cord and apple wire), the juice gets drained to 20-30% by 4-5 usually hais

Battery drain is likely to be caused by other apps rather than your Bluetooth accessories.

Maybe you can go into Settings -> Battery to identify what’s eating your battery?

Furthermore, whole day usage with 20-30% battery left could be quite good - depending on your phone model & usage.

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gPKVG1Gm.jpg

Ll1uLysm.jpg

C23IyKcm.jpg

with Dbrand skin

Last edited:

ixoral

Reaction score
Since airpods pro are officially launched... will airpods 2 come at a better deal now? Maybe Shopee 11.11 is a good time

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.