High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YESS MATIP SIGNS NEW contract!!

Woohoo

Just the lift the club needs before man u game

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klopp: "They (Manchester United) said that we are the perfect opponent. I don't think there are a lot of teams who would love to play us at the moment, it looks like Man United are the only team who does. We have to make sure that is a misunderstanding!" https://t.co/snGhRzqncC

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let's beat those scums convincingly so that their fans will leave the Old Toilet after 70 minutes into the game

Klopp: "They (Manchester United) said that we are the perfect opponent. I don't think there are a lot of teams who would love to play us at the moment, it looks like Man United are the only team who does. We have to make sure that is a misunderstanding!" https://t.co/snGhRzqncC

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope klopp reins the team in. Going in all emotional and gung-ho could play to them. Just like how the media have laid out a banana skin for us. We need to be cold, efficient and clinical to expose their lack of tactics and team play. Huge game for Henderson. Hope he keeps his head screwed on as Captain.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope klopp reins the team in. Going in all emotional and gung-ho could play to them. Just like how the media have laid out a banana skin for us. We need to be cold, efficient and clinical to expose their lack of tactics and team play. Huge game for Henderson. Hope he keeps his head screwed on as Captain.

No irrelevant BackSide passings from Hendo please

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree we shouldn't be overconfident or even worse arrogant. Just bebringing the 3 points back to anfield.

Even though we are clear favourite into this match, I don't think it will be that easy or big scoreline as others suggest. United defensive not that bad actually. Joint 4th position in goal conceded in the table. Think they will keep it tight defensively and look for counter opportunities. They may raise their game again us, same way the Everton derby play at their turf. Read that our front 3 only scored 2 against Manu and none at Old Trafford. This time they must perform alot better and clinical infront of goal.

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score

I think Klopp would start Milner for either Hendo or Wij since both of them played full 90 mins with their NT.

I agree with Klopp on the banana skin, the media and everyone outside expect us to win this comfortably with manure poor form & injuries.

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/Sennesation/sta...rview-with-solskjaer-hasnt-aged-well-20191007

if 0-6 then need to build Ole's statue at Gary Neville's house....

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-united-boss-on-his-future-and-transfer-plans

GN: Have the players got a reaction in them. Are they capable of showing they can beat Liverpool?

OGS: Sometimes we've struggled more in games where we've had to break teams down. We've had 75 or 80 per cent possession in games and we haven't been able to create the big chances. The Chelsea and Leicester games at home were 50-50 possession, and we've had more spaces to attack into.
I can't see Liverpool coming to park the bus - that's just not in their mentality. So I can see it being an open game, which will suit us.

>>> lol so 'the perfect game' for them according to Ole (in the post Newcastle loss pressie 2 weeks ago) is because we don't park the bus hahaha

odyas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will take a 90min penalty 1-0 win so that ole will think they have played well just unlucky to lose.

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will take a 90min penalty 1-0 win so that ole will think they have played well just unlucky to lose.

I won't have the stomach to watch that penalty. The Leicester penalty I watched half eyes closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.