Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
$5 is a different plan. there are 3 plans available to choose when u sign up
I remember someone showed a screenshot of his conversation with vivobee CSO which the CSO stated that for the $1 plan, you need to buy $5 worth of top up/credits monthly minimum. Not sure how true is it.

It would be great if you don't need to top up at least $5 per month. Thinking of getting a line for my mother.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember someone showed a screenshot of his conversation with vivobee CSO which the CSO stated that for the $1 plan, you need to buy $5 worth of top up/credits monthly minimum. Not sure how true is it.

It would be great if you don't need to top up at least $5 per month. Thinking of getting a line for my mother.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

will see if it lasts without topping up. currently have no device to put this extra sim card

kentona

Reaction score
What u guys think of the following? Can someone provide reviews on them?

1. Singtel gomo
2. StarHub giga
What differences are there for StarHub Sim only plans vs StarHub giga?

I know singtel Sim only plans are 1 year contract which is not what I want. But not sure about StarHub.

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1. Singtel gomo
2. StarHub giga

I know singtel Sim only plans are 1 year contract which is not what I want. But not sure about StarHub.
Giga no contract. And it has much more talk time and SMS. Data roll over is also very attractive.

Sent from Will 5G Fry Our Brains??? using GAGT

P R N D

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, I was on CIS Combo 3. Contract ended on 16 Oct. Submitted my recontract request through the link on 13th. Received new contract on 16th, but effective 19th. So no penalty, but likely to have pro-rate for those two days on combo 3.
I on CIS Combo 1, no offer after contract over even apply thru the Link.

I switched to GOMO.
Paying $22+ is too much for Combo 1 with 100mb data.

Sent from Mercedes-Benz E250 using GAGT

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1. Singtel gomo
2. StarHub giga

Giga has more talk time and sms. There is data rollover too. Gomo currently does not support voice roaming, hence if you use voice/sms overseas, gomo is not advisable.

If you need more talk time, data and sms, M1 sim-only is better. You get 30GB data, 1k sms, 1k mins. If you use spotify alot, you get unlimited streaming too. Data passport is good for roaming. Good thing, no contract. You get voLTE whereas giga and gomo don't have.

Rxgn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tpg now new sign up

Only free 6 months liao, no more 12 months

Patterns coming up

Sent from Samsung SM-A705MN using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.