Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FWAH! EM must be paying you very well. One shot can buy so many rolexes.
3281k6F.jpg

first R from an AD, no previous buying history. put a name for this dj41 in june, got a text from SA 2 days back. went down try try, find it not bad so brought it home. put a que for the hulk, batman and exp2 also, see when will get the next call.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FWAH! EM must be paying you very well. One shot can buy so many rolexes.

you only see the surface but doesnt know what's going on in the background mah, that's when people start assuming things.

i see u whack alot of exclusive toys also bro, i also never say you are paid well, i just envy in silence only.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, no need think too much..
We must teach them the value not the monetary things in life..
But Rolex is Rolex😅😅😅

arboh. still need to worry what to pass down when you don't even know they will take care of us when we grow old anot...

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
arboh. still need to worry what to pass down when you don't even know they will take care of us when we grow old anot...

I find that if thinking or worry passing down to next generation, the person will get very selfish naturally

Cos he or she will keep want everything best of best for their kids and neglect surrounding people.

May even influence kids to become a selfish person and wrong values to them, become very self Center

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find that if thinking or worry passing down to next generation, the person will get very selfish naturally

Cos he or she will keep want everything best of best for their kids and neglect surrounding people.

May even influence kids to become a selfish person and wrong values to them, become very self Center

dont need to sweat too much for them, do our part will do. luxury items is for them to work their asses hard for it.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Today i was offered a YM2 SS, Root beer full gold and DSSD black. Either one with the below.

I didn't get it. My contact let me have it if i get a date just womans model that look so Obiangs.

Seems like quite a few offerings of YM2 SS.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Siao la I never whack exclusive toys la. You must have seen wrongly. Really hoping can get a sports model from AD man.
you only see the surface but doesnt know what's going on in the background mah, that's when people start assuming things.

i see u whack alot of exclusive toys also bro, i also never say you are paid well, i just envy in silence only.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Siao la I never whack exclusive toys la. You must have seen wrongly. Really hoping can get a sports model from AD man.

got chance la bro, resale market now slow moving already. i also first time get a call from AD but not considered a sports model. :(
most watches is hoot in carouhell one.

if no hurry just wait and build up the funds first.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really hope got chance lor. Just hope can get the Rolex soon. Work so many years liao just wanna reward myself with one.
got chance la bro, resale market now slow moving already. i also first time get a call from AD but not considered a sports model. :(
most watches is hoot in carouhell one.

if no hurry just wait and build up the funds first.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha to be frank I never had thought of buying one before this year. Always prefer the B&R look and wanted to get a Panerai Pam 150 this year and thought of a Sub with date since price very close. Then found out that a Rolex sports model is so in demand.

Frog in a well.
You been waiting for how many years ?

sbv7230

Reaction score
Haha to be frank I never had thought of buying one before this year. Always prefer the B&R look and wanted to get a Panerai Pam 150 this year and thought of a Sub with date since price very close. Then found out that a Rolex sports model is so in demand.

Frog in a well.

Must sub huh?
Never consider Explorer 2 ?
Sleeper model ..

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must sub huh?
Never consider Explorer 2 ?
Sleeper model ..

exp 2 nowadays also hard to get especially white polar. been on the waiting list for quite some time already and still waiting.

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Frog in a well.

Actually you should get Explorer 1 .

I find it simple and nice . It won’t shout at people saying that you are wearing rolex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.