M1 to offer eSIM for Apple Watch from 1 Nov 19 onwards

maxheadroom

Reaction score
Not really... maybe just me. My Apple Pay on applewatch don’t require phone. Cellular just sms. Using it for steaming while running with the battery life this bad......

SNAG

Master Member
Reaction score
There’s a $37 SIM activation charge. Do the other telcos charge that too?

BinaryLord

Reaction score
Can we expect Circles.life to follow as well since they're based on M1 (if they were limited from supporting before)?

I'm getting one S5 next week, currently using circleslife

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can we expect Circles.life to follow as well since they're based on M1 (if they were limited from supporting before)?

I'm getting one S5 next week, currently using circleslife
depends on whether they are still being limited by M1?

parttimeninja

Reaction score
depends on whether they are still being limited by M1?

That’s on my mind as well. With M1 offering the feature and assuming circles couldn’t because they’re based on m1, and now m1 will be supporting AW, does that mean Circles.Life can implement the system since they’re based on m1 network? Not sure how that works

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s on my mind as well. With M1 offering the feature and assuming circles couldn’t because they’re based on m1, and now m1 will be supporting AW, does that mean Circles.Life can implement the system since they’re based on m1 network? Not sure how that works
maybe they are restricted by M1 from doing it?

KlooLess

Reaction score
Just subscribed with M1. After update to OS 6.1, it is now available...before 1st Nov :)

akrguy

Reaction score
Managed to activate NumberShare yesterday night as well, after receiving M1 39.1 carrier update.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So how much do we pay if we already have a watch and only want the service?

just the activation fee?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.